What Physique Women Like

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
I have heard this discussed time and time again. I have had the discussion time and time again.

And ultimately I find the same thing both men and women ultimately like who they like regardless of the physique.

Although I feel in shape and with muscle has an edge. Never knew anyone in shape who didn’t have a significant other or several for that matter.

I have known and dated women who have said I think the whole bodybuilding thing is ugly its to much.

I have known women who laugh and dis smaller underdeveloped guys in favor of the muscled jock.

I have known women who have laughed in the face of Hercules Incarnate and gone after and married the skinny guy at the gas station.

I have known both men and women who constantly have talked about belittled and insulted obese people then wound up married or dating the proverbial fat dude/ or fat chick.

I have seen people belittle the hadicapped but fall in love with someone in a wheel chair.

So while I beleive people have parameters for what they find attractive they often change their veiw when the variables come into play.

I question sometimes though if they are being true in the first place.

I am sure sometimes its the curiosity factor IE I wander what he/she is like in bed or something to that affect but very often these relationships last quite a while if not forever.

Having said that In general I just don’t think its that easy to judge what people like for the reason that no one ever winds up with any one who isn’t attracted to them. (Not counting those that are getting used of course)

[/quote]

Uhhhhhhhh…this could be ALL that needs to be said…

The other day a friend of mine was saying that his girlfriend was giving him shit for his legs being too small. He’s ~185 I’d guess.

From personal experience, all the girls I’ve dated have like muscular legs, though there may be a selection effect at work.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
wallet trumps all

[/quote]

Amen brother.

It’s all about the X-frame - broad shoulders, tight waist, and developed calves.

Different women like different physiques. You’ll have hot women with fat balding losers, and you’ll have ugly with with ripped dudes. It’s luck of the draw.

So it’s up to you. Given the option between having a girl touch your leg and say “holy shit” or never having anyone say anything about your physique… well it’s a no-brainer for me.

If you need money to hitch a babe, you’re focusing on the wrong women. Keep things interesting and don’t be a wussy metro boy personality wise and you’re golden. It’s pretty much that simple.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dinan wrote:
It’s the wallet, the face, the package and the body, in that order. If you have only the first, the women will surely follow. If you lack the second, your shit out of luck (if you don’t have the money). You won’t have as much fun in life without the final two (even with the first two).

I am learning that wallet trumps all…or at least the anticipation of a large wallet in the near future. You can do whatever the hell you want to do with your body if you have the finances.

[/quote]

i went to large public and small private high schools and colleges(im a transfer junkie or something). At the small, overpriveledged college i just graduated from, you would be astounded what pudgy, conneticuit wasps get absolutely stunning girls. i have to interject that I, being poor but having everything else going for me, have snagged quite a few myself. I could eat these guys and their collection of pink polos in one sitting and Im not a big tough guy where I come from, but they get mad respect. It seems absurd. Their parents made alot of money and now they are cocky cowards who threaten a lawsuit over a bar fight, so everyone backs down.

I mean, theyre not all like this, but even rich girls go gaga over a 8 to 10 figure inheritance.

[quote]milktruck wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Dinan wrote:
It’s the wallet, the face, the package and the body, in that order. If you have only the first, the women will surely follow. If you lack the second, your shit out of luck (if you don’t have the money). You won’t have as much fun in life without the final two (even with the first two).

I am learning that wallet trumps all…or at least the anticipation of a large wallet in the near future. You can do whatever the hell you want to do with your body if you have the finances.

i went to large public and small private high schools and colleges(im a transfer junkie or something). At the small, overpriveledged college i just graduated from, you would be astounded what pudgy, conneticuit wasps get absolutely stunning girls. i have to interject that I, being poor but having everything else going for me, have snagged quite a few myself. I could eat these guys and their collection of pink polos in one sitting and Im not a big tough guy where I come from, but they get mad respect. It seems absurd. Their parents made alot of money and now they are cocky cowards who threaten a lawsuit over a bar fight, so everyone backs down.

I mean, theyre not all like this, but even rich girls go gaga over a 8 to 10 figure inheritance.[/quote]

Those are the very girls I have no use for. They may be hot on the outside but lack an substance and you need both in my book.

well, its not just the money, its how interesting and confident it makes them. Spend your whole life being treated better than 99% of people around you for no reason and you will wind up one confident m.fer.

Tell stories about your latest trip to the south of france and people will want to be part of the next one.

I cant fault a girl for wanting to be a part of this. If its just to surround yourself with money to feel better than people due to some insecurity, thats fucked. If you are rich and live right, you can acheive a near constant state of self actualization. Someone without wealth hits alot more obstacles, even with the same attitude. It sucks, but its true, and from the females perspective, they weigh their options just like anyone else.

[quote]milktruck wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Dinan wrote:

I mean, theyre not all like this, but even rich girls go gaga over a 8 to 10 figure inheritance.[/quote]

Perhaps they were interested in a man who could spell Connecticut?

you know i spelled it wrong in the spelling bee in 3rd grade too, lol.

another fun fact - I wore a pink polo today.

[quote]suprarob wrote:
Almost all women I interview say they like the lightbulb shape instead of the full body thick look. I think this sucks as I have worked to develop a thick whole body look. What do the women in your life say???

RJ[/quote]

Based on what I have read and observed: I think women are attracted to self-confidence in men; and find men who seem concerned about what women want to be unattractive. (Not putting anybody down: I tend to lack self-confidence and have no luck with women myself. But I have started to realize some things I was not aware of before. That might be a small step in the direction of getting somewhere some day.) I think if you have a thick whole-body look and you ask women what they want, they’ll tell you they like the light-bulb look; if you have the light-bulb look and ask women what they want, they’ll tell you they like the thick whole-body look.

If you are bursting with self-confidence; are funny and cocky at the same time; weigh 600 pounds almost all fat; have green hair growing out your nose; no job; a lengthy prison record; and the guy standing next to you asks the average woman what she likes in a man’s physique: she’ll find something she likes about your physique and tell the other guy that’s what she likes.

Women want the physique of the man who who would never think to ask what physique women want.

Hey! You’ll get old one day too bub!

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Someone on this forum put it best: “If you lift weights just to get pussy you are a pussy.”[/quote]

Agreed. Also, as some one else said the size of the wallet is more imortant than anything.

But as far as what the woman prefers. It all comes down to the individual. I had a woman tell me yesterday she likes fat guys. Not obese but chubby.

[quote]etaco wrote:
The other day a friend of mine was saying that his girlfriend was giving him shit for his legs being too small. He’s ~185 I’d guess.

From personal experience, all the girls I’ve dated have like muscular legs, though there may be a selection effect at work.[/quote]

Every woman I’ve ever known has appreciated muscular legs, and I’ve heard several complain about the pretty-boy gym-rats who don’t train theirs. The trick is muscular, not bulky. The bodybuilders from Grimek and Reeves to Schwarzenegger and Zane had it down; strong, powerful, but lean. (Compared to modern monsters, that is)

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Dinan wrote:

Yes, but not anyone you’d want to be with longterm. Having a lot of money’s definitely good for banging hot chicks. But I would not want to be in a relationship with any woman whose first priority is money. Wanting stability and a guy who’s in a solid career is different than placing money above all else. And there are hot chicks to whom money is not the most important thing. There are just a lot less of them.[/quote]

Very true.

JW

[quote]NealRaymond2 wrote:
suprarob wrote:
Almost all women I interview say they like the lightbulb shape instead of the full body thick look. I think this sucks as I have worked to develop a thick whole body look. What do the women in your life say???

RJ

Based on what I have read and observed: I think women are attracted to self-confidence in men; and find men who seem concerned about what women want to be unattractive. (Not putting anybody down: I tend to lack self-confidence and have no luck with women myself. But I have started to realize some things I was not aware of before. That might be a small step in the direction of getting somewhere some day.) I think if you have a thick whole-body look and you ask women what they want, they’ll tell you they like the light-bulb look; if you have the light-bulb look and ask women what they want, they’ll tell you they like the thick whole-body look.

If you are bursting with self-confidence; are funny and cocky at the same time; weigh 600 pounds almost all fat; have green hair growing out your nose; no job; a lengthy prison record; and the guy standing next to you asks the average woman what she likes in a man’s physique: she’ll find something she likes about your physique and tell the other guy that’s what she likes.

Women want the physique of the man who who would never think to ask what physique women want.[/quote]

You know, come to think of it, I have observed the exact same thing. I have a friend who is as ugly as sin but is one self-confident/cocky bastard. He ALWAYS has chicks. Bastard.

[quote]milktruck wrote:
well, its not just the money, its how interesting and confident it makes them. Spend your whole life being treated better than 99% of people around you for no reason and you will wind up one confident m.fer.

Tell stories about your latest trip to the south of france and people will want to be part of the next one.

I cant fault a girl for wanting to be a part of this. If its just to surround yourself with money to feel better than people due to some insecurity, thats fucked. If you are rich and live right, you can acheive a near constant state of self actualization. Someone without wealth hits alot more obstacles, even with the same attitude. It sucks, but its true, and from the females perspective, they weigh their options just like anyone else.[/quote]

that was well put.

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
Someone on this forum put it best: “If you lift weights just to get pussy you are a pussy.”

Agreed. Also, as some one else said the size of the wallet is more imortant than anything.

But as far as what the woman prefers. It all comes down to the individual. I had a woman tell me yesterday she likes fat guys. Not obese but chubby.[/quote]

Ah yes…Chubby Chasers…

Anyways, like my mum says, you don’t choose who you love.

I think that alot of women like the lightbulb look, if it’s over your head.

As for me. I know i’m a sexy bastard, because I am. I’m what girls call “built”. And they ALWAYS say that. But this was like last year in my last year of high school, and I was 5’11" 190-195, with 15%bf. Furthermore i’m one of those dudes built thick. But girls would always say i’m built. Plus I have a nice face prolly like an 8 or 9/10, I put my shit on hotornot and it was 8.8…but I digress.

Alot of girls would not show interest after meeting me. Why? Because I chilled with older girls alot but never hooked up with them, I just made sure not to say anything stupid so I COULD hang out with hot chicks. This lead to me not saying a whole lot around girls. I had confidence, I was a cocky bastard, but I learned to conduct myself this way around girls. Flash forward to today, and I’ve learned something, hot girls or not when i’m drunk and being my cocky beligerant self girls LOVE it, they are even nervous around me, and I was laying HOT chicks. Even really hot 30 year olds (st. Paddys day) and i’m 18. So anyways, I am now like this all the time. I’m also an intelligent guy, so making witty comments about their quirks and so forth in a way were they think about it for a second, and can’t figure out whether to be offened is golden.

SO I’ve come to this conclusion. I’m built, got a good face, am intelligent, cocky, witty, and am interesting (know a little about everything, lived in different countries etc.). And if I want to be REALLY dangerous, I lay on my N.Ireland accent.

Therefore…I get sex. What changed…my attitude. If you act like you get laid, and don’t give a shit, you will get laid and not give a shit.