What PH to Run with Test C?

Icarus- i would love ur help, like really would love to talk with someone who has knowledge on the subject but doesnt act like they are sweet because they do, that was my whole point in pointing out the drug thing, i would never act that way towards someone else, ever.

i need help with supporting supps and pct advice on which to use, i got tons of questions and am looking for legite advice am working now though will get on here asap this afternoon

ps- my ramblings were all in response to thoer response to my original post… and i just smoke a fatty when i woke up as i didnt have to much to do for work today and the chik was not home lol got carried away
later

Thats right boys…its the SEXTUPLE POST !!!

Never before seen; why make one long rambling post full of bullshit and nonsense when you can make SIX IN A ROW !!!

vanduser please do tell what your masters degrees are in.

I would place your age at no more than 17, I would place all your other statments as outright lies and exaggerations, and Im going to enjoy reading your further responses.

Seven faces of Sybil?

bill answered your question in the first reply to this thread.

do not add crappy prohormone products to a test cycle.

end of story.

the end.

btw, i want to be you. what is your secret?

This proves that athletes don’t have to go to class, they get good grades because they’re athletes.

This kid types worse than a blind, autistic horse.

Initially I attributed the incoherant nature of the ramblings to possibly just being an irate hot head whos mind worked faster than he typed then I decided I was right the first time and the idiocy wasn’t worth the benefit of the doubt and it was just a bunch of by his own admission

I might ad pot induced inchoherant blathering and self ingradized delusion I also can’t waite to enjoy the further meachanations of the latest T-Nation Walter Mitty.

im 26 not 17 lol- and yes i did go to a good school and no you dont play sports in grad school. as for my “stories” lol your an idiot who in there right mind would want to be a recovering drug addict? lol i dont understand. you see my entire point was i wouldnt act like i was cool cause i know more about drugs than you. i have no stories i went to school played sports and got caught up in some shit, thats hard to believe.

so do you guys think that when i get into my 10th week and start pct would starting a pheraplex superdrol stck right then help me to maintain some of my gains and or still get bigger? and honestly i havent barely used a computer in 3 yrs am still new to typing on a laptop my blackberry has different key setup-- nothing i say is a story…

was it a story when i said i was ripped and vascular ? no look at my pic thats without ever doing ph"s or creatine or anything i will post new one to show you improvements ive made

I think you’d be better off here:

yes i dont care about the # of my posts and i dont give a fuck about my spelling … i never said i had a 4.0 gpa, spelling def played a role in never reaching that goal for my mommy. and i really do want advice, i really was a drug addict, the gym really did save my life.

i started taking a pill called a saboxone. it is in the vein of methadone except without all the sides, it is a miracle drug that literally in 5 minutes turns you back to normal.

you see addiction to something like dope isnt about getting high after about the first month then it only becomes about getting yourself not sick “right” yea anyways it was hell and nothing i say is a lie sorry if it sounds like that.

[quote]vanduser wrote:
im 26 not 17 lol- and yes i did go to a good school and no you dont play sports in grad school. as for my “stories” lol your an idiot who in there right mind would want to be a recovering drug addict?

lol i dont understand. you see my entire point was i wouldnt act like i was cool cause i know more about drugs than you. i have no stories i went to school played sports and got caught up in some shit, thats hard to believe.

so do you guys think that when i get into my 10th week and start pct would starting a pheraplex superdrol stck right then help me to maintain some of my gains and or still get bigger? and honestly i havent barely used a computer in 3 yrs am still new to typing on a laptop my blackberry has different key setup-- nothing i say is a story…

was it a story when i said i was ripped and vascular ? no look at my pic thats without ever doing ph"s or creatine or anything i will post new one to show you improvements ive made[/quote]

Please post a picture of you holding: todays paper, your masters degrees and team photos, your 500+ pound powerlifting brother, and your W2

bodyguard you hit it on the head when you said i think faster than i type. im not an idiot and was put off by the way the two original respondents to my question treated me for no apparent reason other than i did not know more than them. and as for acting like because your on this site your somehow special compared to another, this site as info i need.

DOHcrazy i dont know why you would suggest that or why you would be here either, is the a swimming website also?lol
and yes i still smoke a lil bit, and know i dont get stoned in the fashion someone like you would picture sorry.

Where are the guys from the GAL or SAMA forums with the fail pics when we need them…

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
I think you’d be better off here:

[/quote]

Now there’s no need for that!

At least his last post made sense.

westclock lol- why todays paper i dont get that also my pic is from right before xmas. i am currently sitting at girlfriends house where i live. so no lol i dont have any team photos with me here.

iplayed for alfred then when i was done there two ears i transfered to hilbert until i got my four yr diploma in lib arts then i went to st bonnies for masters. and yes i t ook over my families construction business. in hamburg ny we are smaller but do very good work.

the 500lb bench press i could introduce you to him thats my uncle bill, hes 60 almost now, but him and his brother my uncle don were huge into it in the 80s my uncle don was a biker and died in the late 90’s my uncle bill is an ordained minister, he is the one who did 500 plus in compition.

i will give you new pics of me tonite when the chik gets home to take them with todays paper in my hand and with my chick who is a teacher and also has multiple masters… i have one masters not two did i say two? sorry if i did - my w2 on the internet im a contractor buddy are you kidding me lol …?

yea im trying my best to get normal here and everyone keeps picking on me :frowning:
i just wanted some god damn help LOL- im sorry my life sounds like a story , ill take that as a compliment actually.

and my uncles were crazy big, google bill flick blasedell NY and see if he comes up he should affiliated with a church if you want to see him, he can still squeeze my thigh to the point you think its going to burst lol–
CREWPIERCE thankyou!!! i need defense

westclock i will get as much of that in the pic as possible for you i proimse you need to give me till tonight though so i can get my gf to take the pic, i will stop by my parents and pick up a degree .

is it really hard to believe i played sports in college, my chick played three for four years lol, i played one really well and barely made the team in hoops, so im not trying to toot my own horn- i swear tot the first res god i was pist aponse to my question. and i actually cant wait to take new pics i havent since then dec. and since ive done PH"s

[quote]Westclock wrote:
vanduser wrote:
im 26 not 17 lol- and yes i did go to a good school and no you dont play sports in grad school. as for my “stories” lol your an idiot who in there right mind would want to be a recovering drug addict?

lol i dont understand. you see my entire point was i wouldnt act like i was cool cause i know more about drugs than you. i have no stories i went to school played sports and got caught up in some shit, thats hard to believe.

was it a story when i said i was ripped and vascular ? no look at my pic thats without ever doing ph"s or creatine or anything i will post new one to show you improvements ive made

Please post a picture of you holding: todays paper, your masters degrees and team photos, your 500+ pound powerlifting brother, and your W2[/quote]

Quoted because he’ll try and ignore it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Where are the guys from the GAL or SAMA forums with the fail pics when we need them… [/quote]

you rang?

[quote]vanduser wrote:
i have one masters not two did i say two? sorry if i did[/quote]

At this rate, by his next post, he won’t have any masters.

This might turn into the thread of the yr. Priceless.