What Next?

Question for all of you, I am 5’9, 2 yrs ago I was a nice 289 with 46% bodyfat. I am down to 192 and 10%.
I have just completed 2 runs of the Meltdown training, and am finishing up with the Fat to Fire training this week. I would like to know what you guys would reccomend to start next?

What about giving EDT a try. Since you’ve primarily been cutting, it might be time to bulk up. Another choice would be GVT2000.

wow, fred that’s freakin great man, you’ved accomplished a lot. Definately start a bulking cycle with EDT or GVT2000 like Jason said. Watch the introduction of calories though, you don’t wanna run back into a tub of lard and go ape shit on us. Congratulations!

what Jason said is good. EDT will get you in shape and help you gain lean mass. You want to maintain the lean look for the summer. congrats on your results. laters pk

Thanks you for the help guys. I still have a long journey ahead of me to keep getting leaner and to one day see my abs.
I will try EDT for my next session. A question for you, what are substitutions for the machine exercises, I would prefer to utilize free weights rather than machines. Any ideas?

Others will be able to answer your questions better than I. However, I would like to say that your accomplishments so far have been phenomenal. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations on your progress. Have you tried GVT 2000? I tried that before, and I liked it. :slight_smile: