• relaxed
  • don’t care that much
  • excellent resistance to cold
  • almost never ill
  • higher bodyfat percentage
  • happy about themselves, don’t have big need to change
  • don’t rush
  • just chilling watching TV or walking with dog
  • good waiter, customer support, state employee…

Which one do you think? And, is this you asking which neurotype you are?

I don’t know which. Not mine, I am classical 2A.

To be honest, every neurotype can be like this when they’re in good place physically and mentally.

When times get tougher though, that’s where you’ll see individual differences in how long one can maintain such states.

Because of their neurological profile, the type 1B’s and 2A’s will have the easiest time maintaining imo. Type 1A’s have really high GABA and serotonin but they have a hard time breaking down adrenaline when it has been released. This means whenever they get stressed, they will express themselves accordingly by being very easily annoyed, irritated, selfish or having a short fuse.

The type 2B’s will get very emotional when they’re stressed and the type 3’s can (but this does not mean they will) suffer the quickest mentally. Physically I believe 3’s can thrive because their high cortisol and adrenaline levels will actually enhance their immune response in the short term. In the long term this will eventually lead to issues.

It is not exactly good place for everything. People that I am describing sometimes look lazy, they don’t do quick work when needed. They lack super-drive and will not quickly jump after time limited opportunity. And they are not perfectionist too like 2B would be.

To compare, as 2A Im harder to myself but adrenaline unlocks my TOP performance and I am flexible chameleon. I rest and then I explode. But they somehow rest all the time.

What do you wish to achieve with your question? Do you want to gain more knowledge about neurotypes as a means to understand your colleagues, coworkers, employees better? Based on your answer I’m assuming you want to have practical applications to maximize performance on the workfloor.

Lazyness can happen to anyone but I’d say the type 1A (and 1B also if they’re really unmotivated) is subjected to lazyness the most because of his/her inhibitory neurotransmitter dominance and his/her dopamine sensitivity. Type 3 can also be lazy but for other reasons (for example as a defense mechanism to avoid or run away from challenges that might increase their anxiety/stress).

Both 1A’s and 1B’s NEED stimulation in the manner of proper goal setting to achieve optimal performance.

That’s why in the gym their warmup (if they even have any besides from their main exercise warmup sets) needs to be set up so their nervous system gets properly amped up. If it doesn’t, they can’t get in the right zone and lack training motivation. Each training also needs to work towards a certain goal (eg. lifting a certain weight, getting more reps in, getting a new PR etc.)

On the workfloor and in daily life they need challenging tasks for the same reason, to get amped up and motivated to do the work needed. If their to do list or work environment doesn’t meet their requirements, they will have trouble releasing and responding to dopamine which, along with high GABA levels, leads to a decrease in motivation and eventually performance.

So, If you want to achieve the optimal flow for yourself of others, you need to make sure your daily challenges are not too far under or too high above your physical and cognitive capacities.

You can also use diet and supplements to overwrite some of the lazyness induced by neurotransmitters and hormones. For example eating mostly fat and protein for breakfast will favor the uptake of tyrosine and increases dopamine production. Using nootropics can stimulate acetylcholine production. These two neurotransmitters are the ultimate powerhouse when they get released in bigger concentrations. Keep in mind though that individual differences always apply because the number of receptors and their sensitivity is actually more decisive for results than the concentration of neurotransmitters released.

Studiyng laziness is definitely valuable. But people that I described are not 1A - they don’t need to dominate, win, be the center of attention, they are not so clearly ambitious, loud…

They are chilling and want to continue their chill. (Not like 2As that crave some stimulation.)

Coach Thibadeau gave us so many resources about each neurotype and I want to know which neurotype are people I am describing (as there is many of them)

I would add: this people definitelly need low carb diet, big spaces between meals.

Chilling and wanting to continue to chill as you say is high GABA, low dopamine, low adrenaline behaviour.

When 1A’s are not stimulated by adrenaline or dopamine, they can very easily behave this way.

Charles poliquin was a driven type 1A who was very outspoken but also notoriously famous for taking a lot of naps during the day. The guy could fall asleep anywhere.

Eddie Hall is a clear type 1A. In the weight room and at meets he’s the man who has the last word and wants to dominate and absolutely destroy the competition. Outside of training he’s very relaxed, jokes around a lot and doesn’t take life seriously at all. But if you light his fuse you best get out of his way. The guy previously stated that on his training journey to deadlift 500 kg, he imagined his son would die if he didn’t pull it.

1A’s are dominant, ambitious people when they are driven by adrenaline and dopamine. They are usually extrovert people with strong opinions but become very chilled and lazy when their adrenaline (concentrations) and dopamine (sensitivity of receptors) release is not stimulated.

If it was up to me, I’d say you’re dealing with 1A. But I might very well be wrong here, I won’t deny that. I’m just analyzing based on my personal experiences and knowledge gained from CT’s neurotyping courses.

Also, if these guys you’re talking about abuse certain substances, it becomes harder to pinpoint what neurotype they are. Drugs like cannabis, amphetamines etc. can make anybody chill and wanting to continue their chill. I’m just saying.

Interesting. What they do have in common with 1A: they don’t people please, don’t look for approval much.

But they have softer energy. They don’t say: “I can do more, give me more!” as 1A. Their phrase would be something like: “Everything has its time. First I will watch movies for one week.”

People I describe would be good waiters, where 1As could get angry at quests or just feel too dominant and intensive to them.

(I know even because I have some little internal problem with 1As and sometimes when I have A1 waiter, I feel like I must not disappoint him and that I must give him high tip or he will punish me :smiley: But when person like I describe is waiter, I feel like nothing is happening, I don’t think about him at all, I just eat and stuff :smiley: )

High serotonin for sure. People I describe have pure serotonin instead of blood.

But aren’t 2Bs anxious, people pleasers, insomniacs, often doubting themselves? Do they really have high serotonin? Arent they more like lowish serotonine + even lower GABA?

On a second note I might stand corrected here by Kobeee. The 2B artist is definitely also a valuable option. Their GABA is much lower but their serotonin levels are comparable to those of 1A. Serotonin is best described as a mood balancer (not taking things to seriously, feeling alright) whereas GABA is more like i’m totally chilled out bro.

Interestingly the 2B types have a higher dopamine production which means they are usually less sensitive to it. Dopamine is all about motivation, drive, reward seeking behaviour. 2B’s are usually more anxious and less dopamine sensitive, hence more of that dopamine gets converted to adrenaline, which gets buffered by GABA first, serotonin after. That also explains why their GABA levels are lower.

Good comment from Kobeee, this might actually be true.

According to the latest update from CT, 1As has low serotonin along with 2A"Passionate", type 3 and 2B"confident" (they all have poor methylators).

I too think that 1As have lower serotonin. They have similarities with 3As, then neurotyping forms a circle. I would give them carbs, more than I eat as 2A.

And what is latest 2B Artist serotonin status bibokingvn?

Where can we find these latest updates? All the information I have about neurotyping is based on his 2017-2019 online courses. That also explains why I might have been wrong about princ question. Can you point me in the right direction so I can adjust my findings and be of better assistance in the future? Thanks

The change was mainly changing 1A + adding subtypes for 2A and 2B?

That’s what I read from the answers in the last 1-2 years of CT