What Needle Size Do You Use?

[quote] JJ wrote:
All the way. If you have a bit sticking out, then you tend to move the needle in and out of your body as you inject, increasing tissue damage, but mostly increasing the risk of IV injection.

[/quote]

Horse shit. I promised to stay away, but this has to be addressed before JJ goes and gets a noob hurt.

After at least 500 injections, I have never injected a vein. I have never damaged my muscle tissue from moving the needle in and out during an injection. And I never push a needle in all the way.

NEVER push the needle in all the way. Those are plastic ends attached to a surgical steel barrel. Shit like that can break. What happens when you have a needle jammed in all the way , and the plastic decides to malfunction? You get a 23 gauge piece of metal lodged in your ass with no way to pull it out.

Always leave a little of the barrel exposed. Hell - even when I was giving 2,000 - 3000 injections a day to cattle, I never ever pushed the needle in all the way.

Take it for what it is worth.

1.5 inch, 25 gauge all the way around

RJ is correct about leaving some of the pin exposed. thats just common sense/good practice. if you’re moving the pin around, practice finding a comfortable position to inject and simply use your free hand to steady the syringe when/where possible

This is true, when i first began this lark we call performance enhancement, iv injection was probably my greatest concern, ive never done it yet.
I am currently perfecting injection technique with using only my feet so i will never say never haha j/k

Anyway people, i think if we all make posts with mistakes, Rainjack will have to dive in and correct them, we do it often enough he will forget he ever left and we may have his wisdom back again.

25g 1.5

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Dopa… what and where are you injecting with a 30gauge needle?

And to the OP, jesus boy go get some thinner pins.

I am using 23G and 25G depending on site all 1" long

bmc[/quote]

Quads and shoulders for the most part. Test enanthate/prop and Deca. I’m relatively lean 8-10% and use low dosages. I’m trying to minimize scar tissue, as I am on HRT, and inject frequently ED to EOD, depending on what ester I’m using.