What Needle for Deltoid Injection? How Much Oil?

What kind of needle do you guys use for deltoid injections. Also how much oil would you inject since it is a smaller muscle. I have only done glute injections in previous cycles but want to try some shorter Ester compounds so need more sights to inject.

I’ve done 23 gauge in shoulder and I’ve done insulin pins in the shoulder. Its all up to you. Probably a mL is enough for the delts.

I do insulin pins for delts. But that’s just .3ml for trt. If I was pushing more than a ml then I would consider other spots.

1 Like

I second that… Slins are great for delts and quads if your lean enough… Which lets be honest if your juicing you should be… If your too fat for either than your not cycle ready…but yea slins easy and cheap but dont pin prop in yur leg or yur gonna have a bad time

Is a 30g 1/2” a bit small for going in the delt?
I keep meaning to try this as well for 1ml or Test E just to give my glutes a rest. I have 25g 1” that I use for glutes, and also have 30g 1/2” I am using for BPC.
Is the 25 1” the smarter option?

Not if you’re very lean, otherwise you might end up with a lump of oil under the skin

Probably 11-12%? Think the slin would work? Or would you recommend the 25?

I need to order more stuff anyway, but figured I’d try it first and see if I want to start going in delts.

Thank you man!

Shit brother, you’re lean AF! Start with a lesser volume and see what happens. If you need to, then do a test run in the shoulder, and a regular dose in the quad or wherever you pin.

1 Like

Appreciate it man! I’ll try with a lesser dose with the 30g 1/2” and see how it goes. Planning to run my first “real” cycle this winter with 800mg of Primo and 300mg Test E a week, so trying to figure out how to add sites for the larger volume. I’ve never pinned more than 1ml 2x a week of Test E and glutes only.

Much appreciated!

Why not Masteron Ethanate/Test E? Same thing but I think you’ll like the Mast and you dont need 800 mg/day. That’s a ton. 400 is a good number for Mast. and 500 for Test

I’ll be doing 800/wk of the primo so thankfully not daily. I considered actually adding the Mast after getting some advice from Zeek. I just didn’t want to add two new compounds as I’m still new to AAS. Hoping I can get more out of Primo, and believe I have found quality Primo.

1 Like

Based on my reading they are the same. Sorry for the typo…800/week is still alot. Zeek knows his shit for sure though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys.

@aaronca
I’m not as lean as you and I use 30g 1/2 insulin syringes and never had a problem in the delts. I’ve never done large doses with them but I don’t imagine it would be a problem. Good work man you look great!

1 Like

What size doses do you typically do? 1ml go fine for you? I think I would keep it at .6ml twice a week for the Test, and then run the Primo at 2ml 2x week in my glutes still.

Sorry to hijack the thread guys. Appreciate all the info!

Ive done 2ML in my delts my last 3 injections and had zero PIP the day of or after. 1in 25g needle.

What if your a superheavy weight powerlifter?

Jesus Christ that’s like 9.5 ml of oil/wk… If possible use smallest gauge needle possible to minimise possibility for the development of long term scar tissue. Slin pins may be on the smaller side due to syringes only being able to contain .5 ml if I’m not mistaken.

I typically use 21g for everything as that’s all I’ve got (well that and 19 g ) however I’d stipulate using 25-27g needles would be far smoother and more practical for injecting frequently and/or with high volumes of medication

Holy shit 21g xD. I thought 23 was bad enough. Thank goodness for slin pins

I guess then you can handle 5cc 18g 1.5 harpoons to the ass like a whale