What Muscles Should I Work?

I have been working out more lately, but nowadays I’m not really sure what muscle groups I should focus on.
13 yrs 114 lbs 5’4

Dude, your 13 - work everything and just get as strong as you can at this point.

4 Likes

To add on: don’t post shirtless photos of yourself on the internet. You’ll regret it immediately and for years to come.

6 Likes

All of them

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

I’m not 13 years old.

5 Likes

It’s called bodybuilding for a reason. It isn’t called chest building.

Work all muscles to build the body. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

…And give it time! Allow it to happen over years to come. Avoid any unhealthy short-term solutions, no matter how tempting they may seem. Try different programs to find out what you like. How do you make your training consistent over time? What does it for you? It has to be endurable, and preferably fun!

Advice: Aim to get as strong as possible. Strength precedes gains. Focus on mastering basic movements in good form. It cannot be said too many times.

2 Likes

Your brain. Learn.
At 13 years old you’ve found possibly the best repository of free weight lifting knowledge on the internet. There are guys in here that have world class knowledge. And are more than willing to share. For free.

In the mean time post a typical weeks work out plan here . Or start a log and tag any of the people that have responded to this tread.

4 Likes

All of them to reiterate.

What are your goals?

Quads
Hams
Calves
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps
Forearms