What martial arts will fit me best?

Hey Guys, just curious, why are most if not all you guys who train BJJ also recommending judo on top of your BJJ training? I train a few diff MA (incl: Jujitsu but not BJJ) now my understanding is Judo is the sport version of jujitsu so not really a “combat” art, yeah you can try the throws, sweeps etc in a fight but why are you BJJ guys recommending doing judo (a self confessed sport) when I would assume you do most of the judo techniques as part of your BJJ training? If you want more stand up / throwing practice, why not just grab your training mates for some additional training? Is it that BJJ doesnt include throws and does ONLY grappling?

Damn!! having a shocker, just wrote a post but dont think i filled out my address properly…anyway was just asking why most BBJ guys also advocate additional training in judo (for those of you that dont know its the sporting version of jujitsu). I train a few diff MA(incl jujitsu but not BJJ) and always assumed that BJJ being an offshoot of japanese jujitsu (or just jujitsu) would have most of the basic judo (sporting / competition) techniques, why then do you need additional judo training? cant you just grab your mates and do some extra throwing etc training or arent they included in the BJJ syllabus? I know BJJ concentrates on ground work but that seems pretty limiting, not training diff ways to get your opponent on the ground where you would have the advantage?