What Makes Up The Nation

Perhaps it’s my business management background, but I wondered if any of the following info is available?

Male / female member ratio
Age break-up
Top 20 professions of the members
Country of origin ratio
Married / single ratio
Average number of posts per month by members

Any other ratio’s available

If not available, maybe the staff could make a questionnaire for the members.

Would anyone else be interested in this shit or is it just my need for number crunching?

I’d even be interested in a weekly or monthly bio on some of the regular contributors… jsbrook, AG1, Helga, bg100, Prof X, Jillybop, sharetrader, lostinthought… etc, etc

I have brown hair. It’s short.

[quote]duke wrote:
Perhaps it’s my business management background, but I wondered if any of the following info is available?

Male / female member ratio
Age break-up
Top 20 professions of the members
Country of origin ratio
Married / single ratio
Average number of posts per month by members

Any other ratio’s available

If not available, maybe the staff could make a questionnaire for the members.

Would anyone else be interested in this shit or is it just my need for number crunching?

I’d even be interested in a weekly or monthly bio on some of the regular contributors… jsbrook, AG1, Helga, bg100, Prof X, Jillybop, sharetrader, lostinthought… etc, etc
[/quote]

You can try to get good imformation goo luck

19 years old male studnet at undergrad level in the U.S. that is single and plans to remain such for awhile and I have probably 10 posts per month because I decided I didnt’t have much to conttibute till I was much bigger.

At the DC Test Fest, TC asked the attendees who the average T-Nation reader is…If they didn’t know then, they probably don’t know now.

DD

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I have brown hair. It’s short.[/quote]

Couldn’t stand the thought growing it out huh?

Ex-DD

No, sorry, let me clarify.

I don’t want the info from each person put in this thread…

I just wondered if any of this info had been collated by the “powers that be” and if so, could they share the results.

I also wondered whether readers would be interested if they did feature articles each week or month on the more advanced members… you know, a bit of a look into their lives might be interesting?

Sorry for the confusion.

yea ithink some of that info would be pretty cool.

Im actually curious as too how many active members there currently are on T-Nation?