T Nation

What Makes a Real Man

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
I am a man because I have a penis

No need to get much more technical than that now that I think about it.

Actually, you might want to add testicles to that list.

A man who has a penis but no testicles is a eunuch, not a man.

Of course, a man who has testicles but no penis probably has to sit down to take a leak - which is not very manly.[/quote]

When I wake up with morning wood I sit down to take a leak so that I don’t splatter. Does that makes me a man or make me not a man?

I’m a man because I take responsibility for my actions, no matter how fucking retarded they may be.

a few things from my own list

walks his own path

laughs at any rule that is not his own

beats the fuck out of life while he spits in death’s face

fucks the hell out of women ( because he knows all women want it hard and fast)

will fuck a fat chick if she’s with a hot girl that his buddy is tryna hook up with

always throws in on beer

doesnt like violence but will fuck u up when appropriate

Family first ( this means means anyone that he has regular contact with- friends,coworkers) fuck with anyone I know I’ll rock you

listens to ppl’s feelings and tries his best to help them during crisis

practices tough love, completely willing to knock the hell out of his best bro if said bro is being a dumbass ( but buys him a pizza to make up for the bruises then laughs)

protects the weak links in all groups, and tries to strengthen them

knows the hard way- understands that life aint easy and was never meant to be

remembers the dead and pays tribute to them because he knows without them his potential wouldnt be possible

loves pain and learns from it

rolls solo, but has alot of good friends

doesnt get caught in any drama, realizes that nobody is worth stressing over, and will cut ties to u if u piss him off too many times

keeps an open mind, and can admit when he is wrong,

always learning

Your Immortal
Rockula

a few things from my own list

walks his own path

laughs at any rule that is not his own

beats the fuck out of life while he spits in death’s face

fucks the hell out of women ( because he knows all women want it hard and fast)

will fuck a fat chick if she’s with a hot girl that his buddy is tryna hook up with

always throws in on beer

doesnt like violence but will fuck u up when appropriate

Family first ( this means means anyone that he has regular contact with- friends,coworkers) fuck with anyone I know I’ll rock you

listens to ppl’s feelings and tries his best to help them during crisis

practices tough love, completely willing to knock the hell out of his best bro if said bro is being a dumbass ( but buys him a pizza to make up for the bruises then laughs)

protects the weak links in all groups, and tries to strengthen them

knows the hard way- understands that life aint easy and was never meant to be

remembers the dead and pays tribute to them because he knows without them his potential wouldnt be possible

loves pain and learns from it

rolls solo, but has alot of good friends

doesnt get caught in any drama, realizes that nobody is worth stressing over, and will cut ties to u if u piss him off too many times

keeps an open mind, and can admit when he is wrong,

always learning

Your Immortal
Rockula

Lets take his amncard

[quote]BSrunner wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Of course, a man who has testicles but no penis probably has to sit down to take a leak - which is not very manly.

When I wake up with morning wood I sit down to take a leak so that I don’t splatter. Does that makes me a man or make me not a man?
[/quote]

How the fuck do you pee with a erection while sitting down?

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
BSrunner wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

Of course, a man who has testicles but no penis probably has to sit down to take a leak - which is not very manly.

[/quote]

A real man is someone born with large amounts of testosterone, a penis, and 2 (or more) testicles.

A real man has a manicure, a pedicure, watches 3 episodes of Sex & the City and then goes out to get himself some goddamn pussy and beer.

skaz05 = skaz21?

its funny your parody describes me almost exactly…

The definition of a man is homosapian with a penis. This is all you really need to be a man.

What makes a a good man or a moral man or a man who gives back to society or a man who knows how to treat other people well, to stand up for the weak, to be generous, to have integrity?

I believe that other men and the example that they set do this. Keep that in mind when dealing with others. What are you teaching someone else. What are you teaching boys and young men.

Many men are raised by women and need to look outside the normal bounds to see how men should respond to life.

Be a good example.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
How many times on this site has someone put something up telling us how to be men? Do we need rules? Do we need to go by someone else’s list? [/quote]

How else would someone know if they’re a real man if there isn’t a list to check?

[quote]kylec72 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
How many times on this site has someone put something up telling us how to be men? Do we need rules? Do we need to go by someone else’s list?

How else would someone know if they’re a real man if there isn’t a list to check?[/quote]

This test proves to be pretty accurate…

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
How many times on this site has someone put something up telling us how to be men? Do we need rules? Do we need to go by someone else’s list? [/quote]

Truth!!!

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
BSrunner wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

[/quote]

It sort of looks like a partial squat with too much lower back bend… Its kind of difficult, but not as difficult as cleaning up puddles of urine when you’re hung over from having been taking shots of what your buddy calls “rhino tranquilizer” the night before.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
How many times on this site has someone put something up telling us how to be men? Do we need rules? Do we need to go by someone else’s list?

Truth!!![/quote]

good job on the legs dude

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
BSrunner wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:

[/quote]

straight up into your face

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

and I only do scenes with 18 year olds.

[/quote]

you def got this one from me…

oh and this was super funny. Was the 4 TD’s in one hs football game from Al Bundy in Married with children?

A real man can post once and have it show up six or seven times.

I am not man; I am dynamite.