T Nation

What Makes a Real Man

Read this article and lets discuss.I can Honestly say I am almost all of these things.

A man doesn’t give a fuck about a set of bullet points telling him what a man is and isn’t.

Which is not to say that the list doesn’t have some interesting points. It’s still fluff, though, and random, “hip” fluff at that. The whole piece lacks coherence and doesn’t flow. So, yeah… Not a fan of the premise, not a fan of the execution, even if there are a couple of interesting points.

How many times on this site has someone put something up telling us how to be men? Do we need rules? Do we need to go by someone else’s list?

A “real” man…(or person,for that matter)…is comfortable with who he is…and doesn’t feel need to justify it either.

I’m a real man.

And just like every other guy on T-Nation:

I have a 18 inch cock. It’s so massive that some women are scared of it. My dick is so awesome and huge that I have actually had women propose to it. Serious. It’s the BIG fucking dick.

I have 2% bodyfat, and I don’t have to diet to maintain it. It just comes naturally because of my super-awesome-hyper metabolism.

I’m fucking jacked and cut. I weigh 250, and I can bench 600 lbs. for reps, squat 800 lbs. for reps, and deadlift an entire metric ton. I aint’ lying about my lifts either, if you think I am you are obviously insanely jealous. Quit hating on me because I am strong.

I bang a different supermodel every night, and not just one supermodel, but several at a time. And they do whatever I tell them to do willingly.

I make 100 million dollars a year as a pornstar, and I only do scenes with 18 year olds.

I moonlight as a rockstar/astronaut/ninja/pirate on the weekends.

I am also a MMA cage fighter. I am so fucking tough, hard, and badass that I don’t even need to train. I can fuck anyone up anywhere, anytime. Bring it bitch, I’ll fuck you up to because I’m so hardcore and badass.

Females cream their panties when I walk by. Males cower in fear. And if they aren’t cowering in fear it’s because they are stunned by my awesomeness, or they are too busy getting their shit fucked up by me.

I have a 300 IQ. Mensa keeps sending me membership requests, but fuck that shit. Those people are a bunch of nerds. I’m so fucking super smart, super sexy, and super badass. God I’m fucking awesome. You wish you could be as fucking super-awesome as I am.

Oh, and I also played high school football. I scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

Fuck, I’m so awesome.

I am a man because I have a penis

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I’m a real man.

And just like every other guy on T-Nation:

I have a 18 inch cock. It’s so massive that some women are scared of it. My dick is so awesome and huge that I have actually had women propose to it. Serious. It’s the BIG fucking dick.

I have 2% bodyfat, and I don’t have to diet to maintain it. It just comes naturally because of my super-awesome-hyper metabolism.

I’m fucking jacked and cut. I weigh 250, and I can bench 600 lbs. for reps, squat 800 lbs. for reps, and deadlift an entire metric ton. I aint’ lying about my lifts either, if you think I am you are obviously insanely jealous. Quit hating on me because I am strong.

I bang a different supermodel every night, and not just one supermodel, but several at a time. And they do whatever I tell them to do willingly.

I make 100 million dollars a year as a pornstar, and I only do scenes with 18 year olds.

I moonlight as a rockstar/astronaut/ninja/pirate on the weekends.

I am also a MMA cage fighter. I am so fucking tough, hard, and badass that I don’t even need to train. I can fuck anyone up anywhere, anytime. Bring it bitch, I’ll fuck you up to because I’m so hardcore and badass.

Females cream their panties when I walk by. Males cower in fear. And if they aren’t cowering in fear it’s because they are stunned by my awesomeness, or they are too busy getting their shit fucked up by me.

I have a 300 IQ. Mensa keeps sending me membership requests, but fuck that shit. Those people are a bunch of nerds. I’m so fucking super smart, super sexy, and super badass. God I’m fucking awesome. You wish you could be as fucking super-awesome as I am.

Oh, and I also played high school football. I scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

Fuck, I’m so awesome.[/quote]

ROFL. I think that pretty much sums it up.
End of thread/

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I’m a real man.

And just like every other guy on T-Nation:

I have a 18 inch cock. It’s so massive that some women are scared of it. My dick is so awesome and huge that I have actually had women propose to it. Serious. It’s the BIG fucking dick.

I have 2% bodyfat, and I don’t have to diet to maintain it. It just comes naturally because of my super-awesome-hyper metabolism.

I’m fucking jacked and cut. I weigh 250, and I can bench 600 lbs. for reps, squat 800 lbs. for reps, and deadlift an entire metric ton. I aint’ lying about my lifts either, if you think I am you are obviously insanely jealous. Quit hating on me because I am strong.

I bang a different supermodel every night, and not just one supermodel, but several at a time. And they do whatever I tell them to do willingly.

I make 100 million dollars a year as a pornstar, and I only do scenes with 18 year olds.

I moonlight as a rockstar/astronaut/ninja/pirate on the weekends.

I am also a MMA cage fighter. I am so fucking tough, hard, and badass that I don’t even need to train. I can fuck anyone up anywhere, anytime. Bring it bitch, I’ll fuck you up to because I’m so hardcore and badass.

Females cream their panties when I walk by. Males cower in fear. And if they aren’t cowering in fear it’s because they are stunned by my awesomeness, or they are too busy getting their shit fucked up by me.

I have a 300 IQ. Mensa keeps sending me membership requests, but fuck that shit. Those people are a bunch of nerds. I’m so fucking super smart, super sexy, and super badass. God I’m fucking awesome. You wish you could be as fucking super-awesome as I am.

Oh, and I also played high school football. I scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

Fuck, I’m so awesome.[/quote]

You forgot balls so massive they drag when I walk, but everything else is spot on.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
I’m a real man.

And just like every other guy on T-Nation:

I have a 18 inch cock. It’s so massive that some women are scared of it. My dick is so awesome and huge that I have actually had women propose to it. Serious. It’s the BIG fucking dick.

I have 2% bodyfat, and I don’t have to diet to maintain it. It just comes naturally because of my super-awesome-hyper metabolism.

I’m fucking jacked and cut. I weigh 250, and I can bench 600 lbs. for reps, squat 800 lbs. for reps, and deadlift an entire metric ton. I aint’ lying about my lifts either, if you think I am you are obviously insanely jealous. Quit hating on me because I am strong.

I bang a different supermodel every night, and not just one supermodel, but several at a time. And they do whatever I tell them to do willingly.

I make 100 million dollars a year as a pornstar, and I only do scenes with 18 year olds.

I moonlight as a rockstar/astronaut/ninja/pirate on the weekends.

I am also a MMA cage fighter. I am so fucking tough, hard, and badass that I don’t even need to train. I can fuck anyone up anywhere, anytime. Bring it bitch, I’ll fuck you up to because I’m so hardcore and badass.

Females cream their panties when I walk by. Males cower in fear. And if they aren’t cowering in fear it’s because they are stunned by my awesomeness, or they are too busy getting their shit fucked up by me.

I have a 300 IQ. Mensa keeps sending me membership requests, but fuck that shit. Those people are a bunch of nerds. I’m so fucking super smart, super sexy, and super badass. God I’m fucking awesome. You wish you could be as fucking super-awesome as I am.

Oh, and I also played high school football. I scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

Fuck, I’m so awesome.

You forgot balls so massive they have callouses from dragging when I walk.
[/quote]

fixed it for ya.

Hit the nail on the head Skaz.

Fuck anyone who wants to tell ME what a man is … I’ll be the judge of that … Skaz, hilarious!

Everyone else, spot on.

Only point to EVER make in the argument of what is a man/manly: A man knows who he is and says FUCK YOU to anyone who tries to tell him he’s wrong.

Mark Twain was a fucking man. Teddy Roosevelt was a fucking man. George W. Bush (i know i’ll get flamed for this but fuck it) is a fucking man. Say what you think and know what you say. Wu Tang I’m out

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Fuck anyone who wants to tell ME what a man is … I’ll be the judge of that … Skaz, hilarious!

Everyone else, spot on.

Only point to EVER make in the argument of what is a man/manly: A man knows who he is and says FUCK YOU to anyone who tries to tell him he’s wrong.

Mark Twain was a fucking man. Teddy Ruxpin was a fucking man. Hitler (i know i’ll get flamed for this but fuck it) is a fucking man. Say what you think and know what you say. Wu Tang I’m out[/quote]

WHAT!?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
n.

Only point to EVER make in the argument of what is a man/manly: A man knows who he is and says FUCK YOU to anyone who tries to tell him he’s wrong.
[/quote]

that would be being stupid

So reading between the lines is dead huh … damn … oh well, I tried

Blah blah blah. A real man doesn’t know how to use the internet. The end.

that article is a lot of bullshit propaganda, fed to you by some dating site that caters to the female mind, it makes folly out of what it is to be a man by feeding jokes in between whats real.

What you need to do is stop looking at articles that makes you say “hey! I’m most of these things!” And make your own list. And start by saying “These are all of the things that make ME a man.”

Good looking out Boss, Thanks

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I am a man because I have a penis[/quote]

No need to get much more technical than that now that I think about it.

[quote]RickyRick wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
I am a man because I have a penis

No need to get much more technical than that now that I think about it.[/quote]

Actually, you might want to add testicles to that list.

A man who has a penis but no testicles is a eunuch, not a man.

Of course, a man who has testicles but no penis probably has to sit down to take a leak - which is not very manly.

Congrats, you meet some superficial criteria of what a man should be, compiled by menopausal bitches at Yahoo.