What Lift Do You Get 'Pumped' Over?

One arm dumbbell rows and dumbbell bench press.

The Clean & Jerk because I’ve just started doing them. It’ll probably be snatches next since my current focus is Oly lifts.

Yup, jerking and snatches always get me “pumped”!

Tricep pressdown

Snatches for sure.

you get warmed up and into a groove where it just flows and is a perfect expression of emotional, creative, anger, etc energies being released into something beautiful.

the barbell snatch is a delicate dance that feels wonderful when you nail it

Just a side note…I DARE someone to come tell me not to grunt when I do heavy Squats

Has to be lunges since there the last thing I do on leg days which can consist of main lifts like oh squat, front squat and deadlifts ext

After all that and some machines hitting walking lunges with 135lbs on back till failure is pretty grueling for 3 sets. Definitely get pumped up doing that. I don’t look forward to it, I don’t look forward to much lifting but I’m lazy and I enjoy it once I’m doing it.

As far as music don’t listen to music while lifting distracts me too much, if I listen while lifting it usually gets blocked out very easily.

[quote]mattkov wrote:
Deads. 10 sets of 5. Last week during set 5 the bar cut my shins up…blood dripping down my leg soaking my sock. Just got me more fired up.

Add in Saliva’s ‘I Walk Alone’ and I’m bulletproof.[/quote]

who is your avatar and more importantly where does she live

Incline DB presses…

I recently discovered curling with the E bar,it feels a lot better

Bench and Squats.

Deadlift Eve (the night before DL day) gets me giddy like Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to deliver that oh so good pain.

Tabata Concept II rowing kicks my ass good.

Static-X, Damageplan, I.Maiden, and 7Dust all the while…

[quote]Chris2121 wrote:
Incline DB presses…[/quote]

Me too. I love nothing more than to superset incline db presses with face pulls for at least 10 sets each.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Deadlift Eve (the night before DL day) gets me giddy like Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to deliver that oh so good pain.

[/quote]

Amen

close grip bench press and close stance squats

Deadlifts, disturbed, mushroomhead, ozzy, acdc hatebreed, system of a down.

Snatch-grip power pulls and dips.

Squats and Cleans…

The added bonus of doing cleans in my gym are the “wtf?” looks from the collar-up-bicep-curl crew as very few of us train with oly lifts. Its amazing when you catch them staring as you throw more than their combined body weight above your head… love it!

Deadlifts. Love them with all my heart. If I could find a woman that gets me pumped like a good set of heavy deadlifts I’d be set…kinda like in mattkov’s avatar

Kick-backs and that abductor machine thing, as well as curls on a squat rack!

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Kick-backs and that abductor machine thing, as well as curls on a squat rack![/quote]

BOO THIS MAN!!!