What Kind of Workouts are you Guys Doing?

I haven’t been on here in a while and I’m just curious what kind of workouts you guys are getting yourself into lately?

I’m doing a modified EDT routine at the moment myself. The snow just started falling here so I’m sure people are going to be running for the gym soon.

I have been doing CT’s Destroying Fat program for about 5 weeks.

Once I lean out (yes, I know, I’m only 185, I don’t care, I’m still doing it) I am going to start WSB3 and be more careful about what I eat.

the lift heavy + multiple sets + sweat + yell + progress program

has been working good for about 1.5 years now

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
I have been doing CT’s Destroying Fat program for about 5 weeks.

Once I lean out (yes, I know, I’m only 185, I don’t care, I’m still doing it) I am going to start WSB3 and be more careful about what I eat.[/quote]

Yeah you can’t let other people decide what you want for you… If you want to be lean you will be haha.

[quote]cyph31 wrote:
the lift heavy + multiple sets + sweat + yell + progress program

has been working good for about 1.5 years now[/quote]

Haha nice… I’ve worked out with guys like you in the gym… letting out yells, tossing the dumbbells to the ground. Keeps things lively.

Nothing fancy. I call it the “Lift more weight than last week” program.

Starting Strength for the majority of the year, Texas Method and Coan-Philipi for a little bit. Starting Wendler’s 5/3/1 on Monday.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Nothing fancy. I call it the “Lift more weight than last week” program. [/quote]

Sounds progressive

Rippetoes SS, seeing some lovely gains.

My PT at the gym set me up with a newbie program. Basically, a total body workout, some compounds and 2 sets of 15 reps in weeks 1-3. Weeks 4-6, move up to 2 exercises per body part, bit less rest between sets. Weeks 7-9, focus on hypertrophy- 3 sets of 12, and weeks 10-12, go for strength- 4 sets of 6.

I’m enjoying it so far. Bit crazy to see muscles growing so quickly, but I’m looking long-term anyway. Gonna see what I’m like next Xmas before I start messing around and doing my own thing.