What Kind of Training on Cycle?

Gonna be starting an anavar only cycle soon and was wondering how my training should differ while on? I don’t usually do high volume at all; I am usually at either 5x5, Pavel’s 80/20, Wendler, etc…, but was wondering, while on, should volume go up? The goal is fat loss and muscle maintenance. Nutrition, cardio, pct is all in check. I was thinking a Max-OT program but was just wondering what others thought.

Thanks

You’re gunna get flamed on this site first off for taking an anavar only cycle, then for your question. You should just post this question on another forum. if you want a serious response.

[quote]heat49 wrote:
You’re gunna get flamed on this site first off for taking an anavar only cycle, then for your question. You should just post this question on another forum. if you want a serious response.[/quote]

Why don’t you give him the serious response he deserves?

[quote]gnesr wrote:
Gonna be starting an anavar only cycle soon and was wondering how my training should differ while on? I don’t usually do high volume at all; I am usually at either 5x5, Pavel’s 80/20, Wendler, etc…, but was wondering, while on, should volume go up? The goal is fat loss and muscle maintenance. Nutrition, cardio, pct is all in check. I was thinking a Max-OT program but was just wondering what others thought.

Thanks[/quote]

Well, it sounds like your training is all over the place anyway. If your goal is just to maintain, then just stick with what you are doing now. The fat loss will come from your diet if it is in check like you say.

I would ask for your cycle layout, age, weight, height, and other things but your question could have been answered quite simply but reading through any number of posts or cycle logs on this forum.