What Kind of Milk do You Drink?

2% milk for me and I drink a lot of it.

I hope you skim milk drinkers realize how processed your “milk” actually is.

havent had goats milk since I was a child ( I was raised on it) but I drink either whole milk or skim.the fat free tastes better to me now that I am used to it though

Calorie countdown! skim version!

note to self: prepare to be flamed

[quote]chillain wrote:
2% milk for me and I drink a lot of it.

I hope you skim milk drinkers realize how processed your “milk” actually is.

[/quote]

And I hope you realize that the milk fat you’re ingesting is homogenized crap…read up on what homogenization does to fats.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I found a natural foods type place 5 minutes from my house that sells raw milk. I keep meaning to try it, is it that good?[/quote]

Raw milk is the shit.

I just heard our Whole Foods will now carry Raw milk (from Organic) Pastures as well.

I also recently made the switch to raw milk. It is rich, creamy, and I can actually tolerate with out getting tons of mucus and drainage in the back of my throat that happens with the regular milk.

I don’t really drink much milk because of the carbs, but I drink a ton of raw cream.

Milk that is not ‘whole’ has to have additives added to it, to stabilize the milk. Removing the fat and replacing it with chemical stabilizers is not in your interest.

“Powdered skim milk, a source of dangerous oxidized cholesterol and neurotoxic amino acids, is added to 1% and 2% milk. Low-fat yogurts and sour creams contain mucopolysaccharide slime to give them body. Pale butter from hay-fed cows contains colorings to make it look like vitamin-rich butter from grass-fed cows. Bioengineered enzymes are used in large-scale cheese production. Many mass produced cheeses contain additives and colorings and imitation cheese products contain vegetable oils.”

http://www.realmilk.com/what.html

If your greatgrandma wouldn’t recognize it as food, don’t eat or drink it.

I know. I buy both as I can’t always get raw milk and sometimes I just want the taste of milk in a cold glass without all of the calories from the butterfat. The 1% cream-top milk I get is one of the only 1% milk’s I’ve found that is just skimmed-no oxidized powders added to give it body, and it isn’t homogenized(which I feel is a lot worse than pasteurization).

I’m going to attempt to make my own raw whey, cream and cottage cheese, as well as butter, when I get a bigger batch of raw milk and cream. I eat tons of butter and opted for Organic Pastures Raw grass-fed tubs but the closest store here stopped selling it(along with the milk) and the supply at the other store gets sold out quick. Fuckers!

badger milk

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Milk that is not ‘whole’ has to have additives added to it, to stabilize the milk. Removing the fat and replacing it with chemical stabilizers is not in your interest.

"Powdered skim milk, a source of dangerous oxidized cholesterol and neurotoxic amino acids, is added to 1% and 2% milk. Low-fat yogurts and sour creams contain mucopolysaccharide slime to give them body.

Pale butter from hay-fed cows contains colorings to make it look like vitamin-rich butter from grass-fed cows. Bioengineered enzymes are used in large-scale cheese production. Many mass produced cheeses contain additives and colorings and imitation cheese products contain vegetable oils."

http://www.realmilk.com/what.html

If your greatgrandma wouldn’t recognize it as food, don’t eat or drink it.
[/quote]

Good post. I agree with everything you said here.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
badger milk[/quote]

badger milk… you pussy… only grizzly bear for me… fresh from the tit… lol

yeah whole organic milk… as what was said they put crap into the fat free ones that I don’t want…

I live in Texas but am too far from any dairy that sell raw milk… I have checked… and no stores sell it…

bummer…

Almond Milk Unsweetened…2 net carbs per cup!

How do you milk an almond?

[quote]Evil1 wrote:
Almond Milk Unsweetened…2 net carbs per cup![/quote]

Yeah, that’s good stuff too. Surprisingly good, frothy, and ‘milk-like’ despite it having more monounsaturated oils than saturated fats.

I’ve mixed vanilla whey powder, almond milk, and a tiny bit of raw cream before… another great tasting high-cal drink.

Skim if in maintenance. 2% if bulking. Currently Calorie Countdown when cutting (I know I shouldn’t have any milk, but I can’t make protein shakes with water, it’s just too unsatisfying.)

I drink human breast milk only. I am part of a cooperative that shares large volumes of breast milk imported from Asian breast milk sweat-shops. It is the best milk for the purpose of building huge muscles! You can put it on cereal and even make ice-cream out of it!!

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I drink human breast milk only. I am part of a cooperative that shares large volumes of breast milk imported from Asian breast milk sweat-shops. It is the best milk for the purpose of building huge muscles! You can put it on cereal and even make ice-cream out of it!![/quote]

LOL But is it organic?

[quote]thirdgemini wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
I drink human breast milk only. I am part of a cooperative that shares large volumes of breast milk imported from Asian breast milk sweat-shops. It is the best milk for the purpose of building huge muscles! You can put it on cereal and even make ice-cream out of it!!

LOL But is it organic?[/quote]

Probably not, but maybe free range.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
thirdgemini wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

LOL But is it organic?

Probably not, but maybe free range.[/quote]

I want a tour of the dairy…

Haven’t had a glass of milk in about 7 years. Doesn’t work well for my digestion (lactose intolerance). I just got tired of dealing with the discomfort. Ironically I can eat some dairy products, just not milk.

Arnold said Drink Beer. Only babies drink Milk.

Hahah, im Asian. Milk. not very good for me. =P Although i did used to drink it alot. and wondered why i Bloated.