What Kind of Milk do You Drink?

I drink skim but I had 2% today and it was good for a change.

What do you guys drink?

whole milk

organic skim milk.

I grew up on whole milk, but now it’s way too creamy after switching.

Just found out Whole Foods sells raw milk on Thursdays (from a local farm). Its the best milk I’ve ever tasted…and I’m addicted.

[quote]Dubbz wrote:
Just found out Whole Foods sells raw milk on Thursdays (from a local farm). Its the best milk I’ve ever tasted…and I’m addicted.[/quote]

Damn lucky you.

The closest I get is unhomogenized organic whole milk - which is what I drink.

1% or goat’s milk, skim if I use milk pre- or post-workout.

I found a natural foods type place 5 minutes from my house that sells raw milk. I keep meaning to try it, is it that good?

1% milk. I thought raw milk was illegal.

None, because it seems to trigger acne and worsen my allergies.

When I was a kid, my family bought raw milk for awhile. It tasted different, maybe a little gamier, but we loved it because it was so rich. Actually, the thick cream on top would get skimmed off, leaving watery stuff at the bottom of the bottle that was even worse than skim. We loved our dairy fat. No one would want to drink the watery stuff, but Dad would make us finish it. Good times.

whole milk!!!

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I found a natural foods type place 5 minutes from my house that sells raw milk. I keep meaning to try it, is it that good?[/quote]

Every person I’ve heard has said it’s better than regular milk. Plus it’s easier to digest because it hasn’t been screwed around with.

For the past month I have been drinking a lot of Whole Raw Milk. It has helped make me a little bit bigger. But it is too expensive to sustain indefinitely.

Breast milk.
jks.

I drink 2% milk.

1% or skim milk

[quote]APLASTICSPOON wrote:
I drink skim but I had 2% today and it was good for a change.

What do you guys drink?[/quote]

Raw milk.
The way real men do milk.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
I found a natural foods type place 5 minutes from my house that sells raw milk. I keep meaning to try it, is it that good?

Every person I’ve heard has said it’s better than regular milk. Plus it’s easier to digest because it hasn’t been screwed around with.[/quote]

It is worth every penny and then some. Anytime man screws around with nature’s grand design… bad things happen. Whole raw milk and lots of it is gonna be a key component of my lifting when I start the Smolov here in 2-3 weeks :slight_smile:

[quote]Digity wrote:
1% milk. I thought raw milk was illegal.[/quote]

It is in a lot of places. But the reasons for that have nothing to di with so-called health reasons and more for political/monetary ones.

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
For the past month I have been drinking a lot of Whole Raw Milk. It has helped make me a little bit bigger. But it is too expensive to sustain indefinitely. [/quote]

the farm i go to sells it for $6 gal which is pretty awesome.

the “health food store” 30 miles away sells milk from that same farm for $7.50 1/2 gal.

Whole raw milk from grass-fed cows and a cream top(non homogenized but still pasteurized) 1% milk from mostly grass-fed cows off the coast here. And the various creams sold along side them.

One of my favorite “cheat” meals is to warm up the raw milk with cacao, espresso, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla bean, and raw honey. That stuff will raise the dead-it’s damn gooooooooood.

[quote]thirdgemini wrote:
Whole raw milk from grass-fed cows and a cream top(non homogenized but still pasteurized) 1% milk from mostly grass-fed cows off the coast here. And the various creams sold along side them.
[/quote]

If the milk is pasteurized its no longer raw.

Raw milk is illegal to sell in some states but not others. I know in CT its legal.