What Kind of Leg Press is This?

My cousin is looking to expand the equipment area of a gym he co-owns. He is investing in kettlebells, clubbells an reverse hyperextension but wants to get a leg press he saw for sale on ebay, or well wanted off of ebay. He lost the bid but is still interested in getting one like it but he has no idea who produces this type or what else it is called besides a leg press. Please see the following pick an LMK if you know the brand or what else it may be called.Also any idea what one of these cost?
Any help is appreciated.

sorry, can’t figure out how to
put the pic on here, (see link)

that’s a butt blaster…seriously.

Looks like some unilateral leg press machine.

AKA crap.

I saw one of those in a video of one of Charles Poliquin’s gyms. He used it for sport specific training like sprinting and hockey. If he uses it… its gotta have some worth.

[quote]max_2627 wrote:
I saw one of those in a video of one of Charles Poliquin’s gyms. He used it for sport specific training like sprinting and hockey. If he uses it… its gotta have some worth.[/quote]

Yea, since he’s a god and everything he touches makes it sacred.

I don’t see any point in those machines, especially in a bodybuilding point of view.

The video of Poliquin’s gym is on youtube and the huge guy giving the tour of the gym said that it was made especially for CP’s gym and that it was for sport specific leg work. When I saw the piece of equipment I didn’t believe the big guy that it was special because my weight room in high school had one for about 6 months. A lady came around letting people try them but I can’t remember what her company was called or what the thing is called.

We did a free trial of 6 months and it is a pretty cool piece of equipment for athletes, you can sprint, do one leg or two leg presses, or use it with light weight for GPP/warm ups. You can feel it the next day in your hips/glutes

Well the gym it would be for is mainly used by collegiate level football players, I actually thought butt blaster also but didn’t want to be the one to say it.

BTW, not sure how this ended up in “BodyBuilding” thought i posted it in “Get a Life”

Looks like that thing is designed to improve sprinting explosiveness. Doesn’t belong here, but it would in the strength sports section.