T Nation

What is Your One Top PR?

Please include ur age, weight, and record

when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]

awesome.

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]
Best two minutes of your life!

[quote] Mr Cain Corso wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]
Best two minutes of her life![/quote]

fixed

26, 170-175lbs

My top Power Ranger is the pink one.

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]

How was it? Older women for the win, or total mistake?

30, 225, I once drank for 4 consecutive days without sleeping, without cocaine or meth. Just lots of Spike.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]

How was it? Older women for the win, or total mistake?
[/quote]

totally for the win. to this day i hunt milfs in the 35-45 range. you just cant beat the right to business no frills attitude and the experience.

I’ll never forget right after we fucked she made me a ham sandwich and we watched Rambo 2 together. good times.

[quote]A.Lurker wrote:

[quote] Mr Cain Corso wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]
Best two minutes of her life![/quote]

fixed

[/quote]

damn right lol

10 Posts, no real answers. Brilliant.

[quote]hanban wrote:
when i was 16 i fucked a 49 year old woman.

im 29, 235 lbs 6’[/quote]

did you make the news?

This one time I touched a girls hand but then she maced me. It was the best 3seconds of my life.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
10 Posts, no real answers. Brilliant.[/quote]

Well, to be fair, the original question was vague and stupid anyway.

My personal best is wanking 5 times in one day.

2300 years old
260 kilos
5 ft 10

I once had a 3way with my gf and her friend. This is normal…until I tell you both their dads hate black people and they both caught their daughters blowing me.

I was sitting naked on their couch

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
2300 years old
260 kilos
5 ft 10
[/quote]

No way! That is bullshit Rock. You cant be 5’10, your a vampire midget!

[quote]anonanon wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
10 Posts, no real answers. Brilliant.[/quote]

Well, to be fair, the original question was vague and stupid anyway.

My personal best is wanking 5 times in one day. [/quote]

pfft, I got 6, all dry

not that fun

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
2300 years old
260 kilos
5 ft 10
[/quote]

No way! That is bullshit Rock. You cant be 5’10, your a vampire midget![/quote]

When I was born way back in the day I was considered a giant at my height.the average person was about five foot even.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
2300 years old
260 kilos
5 ft 10

I once had a 3way with my gf and her friend. This is normal…until I tell you both their dads hate black people and they both caught their daughters blowing me.

I was sitting naked on their couch [/quote]

ok RV

I’m actually a tall 5 ft 8 but Iwear boots all the time.

Size 9 boots to be exact…

Fuck it. Can’t grow tall might as well grow wide