What is Your Libido Like When Dialed In?

So you now inject 70 mg a week for a year and feel great. That is great.

20mg eod is 10mg a day. So that’s how I got 70

1 Like

I’ve been on the 20mg EOD protocol for about 6 months. 80mg a week for week 1, 70mg a week for week 2 and repeat. Lets call it a 75mg a week average. :slight_smile:

That’s 70mg per week. 10mg per day.

2 Likes

I am a math nerd, so I can’t let this slide LOL. If you pin Su, Tu, Th, and Sa one week that is 4 injections of 20 mg or 80 mg total. The next week you pin M, W, F or 3 times and that is 60 mg (not 70). Your average is 70 mg/wk not 75 mg/wk.

For EoD injections take the amount in the shot times 3.5 for the weekly dose.

3 Likes

interesting, im at 16mg/day and morning wood is back but nothing like you are experiencing.

Yup. Easiest way is to convert whatever to daily then x 7. 20/2=10. 10x7=70

Or 90mg every 3 days = 30mg/day, x 7 = 210mg/week. It makes my head hurt seeing some of the round about ways people try to estimate their weekly dosages when on weird schedules. This is the easiest way to figure out that I can think of.

This is what I do for everything but EOD. EOD is just 3 shots plus a half shot on average (week one 3 shots, week two 4 shots).

I understand calculations in a few different ways most people don’t (not just TRT related things). People seem to be amazed at mental calculations I can do.

I can’t spell worth a shit though. Grammar isn’t the best for me either. I try, but I just can’t seem to remember spellings. Some words I have looked up 10 times, and still can’t get them right.

Same, but I’m getting worse at it the older I get

1 Like