What is Your Favourite Lift and Why?

DEADLIFTS!!! deadlifts are 100% the best most bad ass exercise in the gym…and anyone doing “Tricep Curls” would have no clue what a deadlift is unfortuanately…

deadlift, farmers walk, front squat.
heavier load more badass it izzzzzz

^^This. Add some heavy weighted chins, though. Fucking love farmers walk and you don’t see them much.

OP: Your triceps don’t curl, they extend. A tricep curl is not a lift/exercise/movement. That’s what a lot of people are getting at. Also you could of stopped at leg press and been fine. Total body hip machine and other terribly-named products are thrown into the shake-weight category of garbage around here and are just kind of laughable.

As far as the actual question goes: Deadlift. Then maybe front squats.

I knew this thread was gonna be retarted by reading the first 3 words… “I.Love.Leg Presses”…ok so 4 words…

[quote]IronWarrior34 wrote:
retarted[/quote]

Yes.

deadlifts and pullups.

I hate bench the most, because I suck at it. I also hate bicep extensions

[quote]Diamond_D wrote:
deadlifts and pullups.

I hate bench the most, because I suck at it. I also hate bicep extensions[/quote]

Please tell me “bicep extensions” was supposed to be funny.

[quote]devildog_jim wrote:

[quote]Diamond_D wrote:
deadlifts and pullups.

I hate bench the most, because I suck at it. I also hate bicep extensions[/quote]

Please tell me “bicep extensions” was supposed to be funny.
[/quote]

Hahahahaha now THAT was funny

haha, more sarcastic than anything. but no it wasn’t serious

Deadlifts

i love one arm rows too.esp when you pull out the 120’s and do a set of 10 and the guy next to you cant even do 35s

Front squats are one of my favs. Mainly because I can feel my body’s position through the movement better than a backsquat and because I can go a2g easily and that seems like a pretty rare occurrence apparently

why do people keep bringing this thread back to life every time it’s just starting to die off?!

Well if you look to the character behind the mask of your avatar, I believe you will find a great sense of irony.

[quote]A_Lemay wrote:
Well if you look to the character behind the mask of your avatar, I believe you will find a great sense of irony.[/quote]

it’s like i’m the only one who remembers it died…it’s a curse!