T Nation

What is your current Food PR?

LOL at 5000+ calories and a diet pepsi. My personal best is Beth’s cafe 12 egg chili omelette with hashbrowns, toast, and a large milkshake.

[quote]mkral55 wrote:
The day after my last weigh in for high school wrestling. I don’t recall exactly what was all consumed, but I started off with a large taco pizza and a couple gallons of water.

People tend to not believe me, but I wrestling at 140 (142 with the growth allowance) and the next day I weighed a hair over 192. To legitimize that, I haven’t been under 192 since. [/quote]

The day after wrestling season’s diet tends to always be a blur.

OP - diet pepsi? gawddamn bodybuilder.

50 hooters wings
8660 Cals

[quote]tveddy wrote:
50 hooters wings
8660 Cals[/quote]

champion!!! that is so disgusting sir. I am impressed. dont forget to add ranch calories and your drink calories!

[quote]tveddy wrote:
50 hooters wings
8660 Cals[/quote]
already knew you were gonna when

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]tveddy wrote:
50 hooters wings
8660 Cals[/quote]
already knew you were gonna when[/quote]

At hooters, everyone is a winner.

give me another week on my current diet and I’ll see if I can get a hooters refeed on video

One of mine would be a 64 ounce steak, baked potato, and apple pie. The steak is my avatar. I have no idea what the cals are. And I think I was drinking mountain dew.

Nope water.

I never keep track of it, but when I stop by Golden Corral’s all you can eat buffet, I usually go nuts. I think my record was 5 plates of entrees/veggies.

Recently had dinner with one of the other powerlifters on the forum - huge, huge guy. I had more than he did - full rack of ribs, broccoli, apples, and ice cream. Then I confessed I had stopped at Subway an hour before and had a sandwich. He said “Where do you PUT that???”

[quote]Lurchman76 wrote:
Just broke my overall calorie PR for one meal. Volume record was not broken though.
You are probably familiar with the 2 for 20 $ deal at chilis. I ate that. It was-

order of cheese fries-1260 calories
bacon cheeseburger- 1690 calories(xtra cheese)
crispy chicken crispers-1140 calories
2 orders of coleslaw-480
corn on the cob-200
3 sides of ranch-540
diet pepsi-0
total: 5310
** all calories cited via chili’s nutrition info available online

This is the last meal of my week off of my diet. Dieted from 325 to 305 in about 3 months. made gains in strength while doing it. Back on to my diet tomorrow and training for my next meet.
Curious to see what all my fellow T-Nation lifters Food PR’s are. This is always fun to talk about
[/quote]

hahahaha, he said diet pepsi = 0 calories

i laughed so hard. Thats like something a fat girl would say.

I thought yall would get a kick out of that! I honestly had a diet pepsi though, I just love the way it tastes, and besides you’re not supposed to drink your calories, that’s bad for you. DUH

You think your strong - Then you look at the Training Logs on T-Nation
and you find out your a weakling.

You think you can eat - then you read this post and incomparison
your an anerexic geek.

I’m gonna go eat a Chicken fried Steak and dream of what I wish
I could eat! LOL

At outback their porterhouse, what is that like 20oz?..fries, salad, bread, 1 whole blooming onion, 1 order cheese fries, plus probably 5-6 glasses of sweet tea.

Not sure how much that was, but the waitress was impressed.

Taco bell
12 taco party pack, 2 nacho bell grandes, 2 chicken quesidillas, 4-5 refills of mountain dew.

Mcdonalds
4 big macs, 20 piece chicken nuggets, large fries, several refills of pepsi, then a mocha frap for dessert

Those 3 meals come to mind…

Or the first time I got stoned and I freaked out and since people told me eating would bring me down I literally sat down with break and milk, ate a loaf of bread, gallon milk, made a family size box of mac n cheese, ate a pack of chips ahoy cookies, and some peanut butter. Then I fell asleep and woke up with a stomach ache.

I did the Quint Quint Double challenge at Tomahawk’s in Tally.
12 4oz patties
12 slices of cheese
A pound of fries

Done in 27 minutes. I estimated the cals to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 6,000.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

Or the first time I got stoned and I freaked out and since people told me eating would bring me down I literally sat down with break and milk, ate a loaf of bread, gallon milk, made a family size box of mac n cheese, ate a pack of chips ahoy cookies, and some peanut butter. Then I fell asleep and woke up with a stomach ache. [/quote]

Ha! Chemically enhanced eating PR!

This summer, I went on a vacation the day after I competed in a meet I’d been prepping for for 6 months. On day one, I found an all you can eat shrimp place with a challenge that included fried shrimp by volume. I ate eleven pounds of shrimp and some hush puppies (not sure how many, but there were two with each re-fill plate). Later in the week, I ate 2 pizzas in 45 minutes and topped it off with a milkshake containing 6 scoops of ice cream.

Those are my current PR’s. I have a meet coming up again though and equipoise makes me hungry as fuck, so I’m aiming to PR my lifts first, then my food.

Just went to McDonalds today, and since I didn’t really know my limits, I went conservative with 1650 cals - 2 Big macs, large fries and large coke. I was a complete pussy and still hungry after it. Next target is 2500cals.

All you can eat steakhouse at the end of my senior year of high school. I weighed myself before at 170. When I came home I was 178. Sirloin, Filet, ribs, mashed potatoes, chicken legs wrapped in bacon, bacon wrapped in bacon.

Then, once i couldn’t feel my fingers and my eye balls hurt, we got dessert. Chocolate lava cake, ice cream, double espresso. I thought I was going to die

[quote]Seminole AIrman wrote:
I did the Quint Quint Double challenge at Tomahawk’s in Tally.
12 4oz patties
12 slices of cheese
A pound of fries

Done in 27 minutes. I estimated the cals to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 6,000.[/quote]

My favorite thing is that this is your first post.