T Nation

What Is Wrong With These Pecs?

youch...

Gyno.

Saggyness + Gravity + Bouncing = sick

ITS FAKE!

No, just kidding, but what in the hell? I’ve seen people with this sorta build where their pecks kinda form that shape, never seen them sag till now. Thanks, now that image is burnt into my mind forever.

On a serious note, WTF?

For once in the history of T-Nation, it really is gyno…

looks like a cross between a boxing match and a geography text book.

I’ve also seen people whose natural pec shape resembles this. But they’re probably inclined towards having gyno from their teens…

It looks like gyno to me.

It’s puffy around the nipples.

It looks like while he was juicing he forgot to actually add any mass.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

It looks like while he was juicing he forgot to actually add any mass. [/quote]

That was back in the day when 155 was the smallest weight division available. He might have been a natural 135 pounder who needed a little pharmacological help to compete at 155 pounds.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:

It looks like while he was juicing he forgot to actually add any mass.

That was back in the day when 155 was the smallest weight division available. He might have been a natural 135 pounder who needed a little pharmacological help to compete at 155 pounds.[/quote]

Or he could be clean and was just one of the unlucky ones to develop gyno as a teenager.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Steve4192 wrote:

Or he could be clean and was just one of the unlucky ones to develop gyno as a teenager.[/quote]

Also very possible.

My point was that you can’t claim the guy ‘forgot to add mass’ when you don’t know what his starting point was. For all we know, he might have packed on a ton of mass just to get to 155.