What is Wrong with People!?

What the fuck is wrong with people in todays society? Did people lose their common sense somewhere during the evolutionary process?

www.filecabi.net/video/pubfefhy.html

warning: This does contain some nudity and is slightly disturbing.

No, it’s just that now that every random shmuck has a video camera and tons of sites like YouTube will host videos for free.

For the record, I laughed like a little girl at that video. I think it was because of the high pitched monkey laughing of the guy’s friends.

And for the future, maybe you should describe what you’re linking to instead of just putting a disclaimer. Vague disclaimers just make people more curious.

When you said nudity, I thought you meant female nudity. I was wrong. If you wrote “Guy sets his pubic hair on fire,” at least I would have been prepared.

[quote]AgentOrange wrote:

When you said nudity, I thought you meant female nudity. I was wrong. If you wrote “Guy sets his pubic hair on fire,” at least I would have been prepared.[/quote]

It’s the surprise of the unexpected that makes it funny. If I had read a full description before seeing it I wouldn’t have been amused in the slightest.