T Nation

What is Wrong with My Body?!

I've been training for almost 4 years and am happy with the base I've created, except without paying attention to strict for until recently, I think I've fucked my body up. I've tried researching everything to try and find something that's comparable but no luck. So, short of going and paying a PT to tell me what's wrong I'm really discouraged from training and advancing. Any advice, tips, insight is helpful. Thanks in advance!

Aside from being sideways, I don’t see an issue.

This seems like you want to brag and framed it in the form of a humility thread. :slight_smile:

Do you mean you’ve hurt yourself? I can’t see anything glaringly wrong in the picture.

It’s nothing a decent haircut can’t fix.

it’s weirdly hairless

You seem to be sideways, which I see as an issue.

Other than that, you seem to have two arms and a head. If you’ve got two legs down there as well, I think you’re golden.

What was the specific problem you wanted advice on?

There’s no problem in the world that getting nipple rings won’t solve.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There’s no problem in the world that getting nipple rings won’t solve.[/quote]

THIS X 2. My life has never been better.

autism

You weren’t hugged enough as a child?

[quote]denver z-man wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There’s no problem in the world that getting nipple rings won’t solve.[/quote]

THIS X 2. My life has never been better.[/quote]

x3 on this.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you or your body. Just respect and believe in yourself.

you have AIDS.

[quote]Gloria L wrote:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you or your body. Just respect and believe in yourself. [/quote]
You’ve just got to Bo-lieve!!

[quote]Gloria L wrote:
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you or your body. Just respect and believe in yourself. [/quote]

Awwwww… That was sweet. I feel better about myself now too.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

[quote]Gloria L wrote:
You’ve just got to Bo-lieve!![/quote]

Tell that to Sting…