What is Wrong with Coulter?

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
She’s an example of everything that’s wrong with politics in America now. Mud-slinging, personal attacks, outright lies, instead of looking at policy and what either party would actually do to fix our country’s problems. That sounds humorless as hell maybe, but the political climate has gotten poisonous in the last ten years and it doesn’t do any of us any favors. Anne Coulter and Michael Moore, two sides of the same coin.

Probably right, though Coulter is smarter, and, although too thin, at least she doesn’t have her own gravitational field like Mr. Moore.[/quote]

Maybe that will make her give better head.

A woman with brains is a turn-on (married one). Physically, she is pretty thin but, unless its a one night stand, who cares? Who wants a supermodel with the brains of a sack of potatoes?

She sounds like the ancient philosopher sun tzu. How can you not believe everything she says, she’s obviously telling the truth and has no publicity/money to gain for lying.

The main reason why she’s popular is because she gets a rise out of people. I’ve seen her on television a number of times and it seems like she says some things simply to entertain herself.

[quote]doogie wrote:
She has some great inflammatory quotes:

“My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.”
[/quote]

This one is just sick…

How can anyone morally support her?

I’m more interested in morally undermining her. By supporting the two globes of her white arse and gently lowering her quivering asshole over my eager, pulsing penis.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
doogie wrote:
She has some great inflammatory quotes:

“My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.”

This one is just sick…

How can anyone morally support her?[/quote]

She’s the H.L. Mencken of her day. If you thinks she’s over the top, you should read some of the stuff in papers from long ago. Some wild shit!!

Here you go Mr. Wise,

http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

Wow.

I love how a thread that started as a political debate on the radical ideological beliefs of a columnist somehow turned into yet another “heh heh, I’d do her, and I’ll tell you how” thread.

[quote]NorskGoddess wrote:
Wow.

I love how a thread that started as a political debate on the radical ideological beliefs of a columnist somehow turned into yet another “heh heh, I’d do her, and I’ll tell you how” thread.

[/quote]

Welcome to the Internet. :\

Thanks, demiajax. That was some of the best political writing I’ve seen for a long time.