What is Viraloid?

I was just recommended this as part of my Biosignature supplementation, but the research that I’ve gotten from doing some quick google searches has been hinting that this is either A) a steroid or B) complete crap - neither of which I want.

I was recommended this in order to boost my testosterone, but from what I’m reading I would be better off getting something more tried and true like TRIBEX.

Viraloid is complete crap. I have used it and it did nothing for me!

Viraloid is a brilliant supplement designed to sound strangely like some exotic designer drug so like unsuspecting newbies can waste their hard earned money to pad the pockets of unscrupulous supplement companies.

(Spend your money on protein powder, fish oils, and creatine)

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Viraloid is a brilliant supplement designed to sound strangely like some exotic designer drug so like unsuspecting newbies can waste their hard earned money to pad the pockets of unscrupulous supplement companies.

(Spend your money on protein powder, fish oils, and creatine)

S

[/quote]

Thanks Stu. After doing some research that was the same feeling that I was getting, but it just struck me as odd that I’d be getting this as part of my protocol while other Biosig people are gettings insulin and cortosol procolols.

Uh, Maybe I missed a few threads on here, but what’s the story with your ‘biosignature protocol’? I think I saw it mentioned on a few threads that I just skipped over.

S

I just got my recommendations today actually via e-mail but haven’t posted them in that thread yet.

Magnesium = 3 with dinner, 3 before bed (helps with zinc absorption amongst others)

Multi Vitamin = 1 breakfast, 1 before bed (multi)

Viraloid = 1, 1, 1 breakfast lunch dinner (natural test booster)

Krill = 2, 2, 2 breakfast lunch dinner or Omega oil 1 tsp w/every meal rather than all at once.

All of this while following a Paleolithic of meat and nuts essentially.

Once I had a ham sandwich and then got into a car wreck…
I never had another ham sandwich and have had no other car wreck…

save your money, stu is wise…

In my humble opinion, there’s nothing wrong with as generally paleolithic diet (mostly meats and nuts), so long as you’re finding ways to get some fiber and vitamins/minerals into you as well. Still, if you’re just searching for a test booster, there are much better products that don’t have to pay some old, long retired, Juiced up pro BBer to attract consumers who don’t realize that the guys in the ads doesn’t actually use thr product.

S

Thanks for the advice Stu. I’d have hated to watch my hard earned bucks go to waste.