What is TRT and What is NOT TRT

What dose? For how long? And can you post your labs?

1 Like

I take 3 clicks of hrt T cream twice a day. Prob about 250mg in terms of cyp, but half life is very quick so my levels are peaked at 2-4 hours after dose. 3 years now. I don’t have my labs saved. I’d have to dig them up. But I’m taking new labs next week. I will post them… but I had Covid so I might wait another two or four weeks.

That’s my biggest problem! Brain fog, cognitive dysfunction, feel like an idiot, anxiety because of that etc. I don’t really care about the no morning wood, or slightly worse erection and stuff like that but the brain fog and fatigue is too much for me. I have exhausted everything so that I don’t use an aromatase inhibitors because of this new anti ai trend but enough is enough.My only problem is that I can’t figure out the necessary amount of arimidex for my weekly testosterone dosage.

Exhaustive labs, history, protocols…?

Edit: found your thread. Did you try anything that was offered up in that thread?

Me as well. We’re all here cos our bodies suck at doing that, lol. And it’s removing any individual variables that might be causing the high e2 (fat, environment, genetics)

3 Likes

Good review of pharmacokinetics for IM vs SQ injections here:

https://ascopubs.org/doi/10.1200/JCO.2010.28.5064

Related paper discussing subset of women who experience joint pain on standard AI dosing for cancer treatment.

Finally, it is intriguing to speculate that our findings in women receiving AIs who develop MS-AEs may provide insight into the “arthritis of the menopause” described by Cecil and Archer 85 years ago.29 AI therapy might be considered an estrogen-deprivation stress test that could provide novel insights into symptoms related to estrogen deprivation that occur during menopause—74% of women without breast cancer in the Women’s Health Initiative clinical trials reported joint pain.30

In summary, this GWAS identified four SNPs on chromosome 14 that were related to MS-AEs in patients receiving AI adjuvant therapy. The combination of four strong SNP signals and the equally strong functional linkage of these SNPs to AI effect focused our attention on these polymorphisms as possible biomarkers for risk for this important adverse drug reaction, on TCL1A as the potential link, and on cytokines as potential mechanistic factors. The determination of the mechanism of these MS-AEs would enable a focused approach to amelioration of symptoms, thus facilitating compliance and improving the benefits of AIs for women with early breast cancer.

what i got out of the article there is moderate decline but it can me attributed to poor diet and/or inactivity.

:exploding_head:

Damn dude those arm veins are like a wet dream to vampires.

2 Likes

Beastly brother. It certainly takes time, effort and commitment to achieve that. Well done.

2 Likes

:laughing:

4char

He’s right. Without a name nobody knows if the pics are real. And you are a gleaming example of what is not TRT "Almost three years ago I was 245 lb at probably 8-10% BF (Inbody) using 120-150 mg/week of Test / 120-160 mg / week Nandrolone Decanoate. My attempt at 325 mg/week of Test C ended badly " so a history of abuse of testosterone and utilization of anabolic steroids. And people want to listen to you because you have claimed yourself as a forum expert with no clinical experience whatsoever. How ridiculous when you won’t even identify yourself.By Identifying your true identity people would realize how little they should listen to you because you would be exposed. I find it quite amusing

1 Like

I take issue with this expectation. Why would anybody oust themselves? These are sensitive topics and while we all mean well, somebody could easily be targeted by identifying themselves. Also, I really find it highly unlikely these are photos of somebody else.

Aside from that you are welcome to take issue with prior substance use. I’m just not on the same page with saying its ‘not cool’ to hide your identity.

4 Likes

I don’t recall this either. It would be pretty flagrant for any non medical professional to self proclaim expertise. That should be the bare minimum on top of a wealth of knowledge. Many frequent posters on here are considered ‘experts’ by those seeking knowledge but I can’t think of any that are active claiming ‘expertise’. Those in that past that did so… Danny (Dbossa), KSman, Physiologik and on and on have all been sent packing for one reason or another. Some were trying though and others were crooks.

1 Like

I think a few people saw 245 lbs and 10% BF without the context of height (6’5"). I am not trying to say it’s not impressive, but it isn’t in the category of I have to have pics to believe it.

For very developed individuals, one needs to weigh about 10 lbs more per inch of height to have similar physiques. Even for hobbyists that take this sorta seriously I’d say 7 lbs / in is fair.

IDK, if someone a more typical height (let’s say 5’9", since that is the U.S. average) claimed 245 lbs - ((77"-69")*7 lb/in)= 189 lbs at 10% body fat after light AAS use, I wouldn’t put that into the category of need pics to believe. I’ve seen this on natural lifters with good genetics (I’d classify this as somewhat rare genetics if they are actually 10% +/- 2%, maybe 1/20 - 1/50).

Now people do lie about stats that are not that impressive. I didn’t see it in this case though. The posts lined up with someone who had more than a surface level of knowledge AAS / PEDs. These things don’t ensure that the claims aren’t lies. Just IMO, it was more likely the claims were true or close to true (BF could be a bit off for example) than false. Occam’s razor type stuff.

2 Likes

You as well, but way more obnoxious. One of the most dishonest, talking in circles, avoiding answering questions con artists on this forum.

See that’s where you’re all wrong and that’s why you want to identify yourself because you have no training and no experience whatsoever other than harming yourself with miss use and abuse including the use of anabolic steroids. Identify yourself so we can see your wonderful credentials that support you giving advice on forums that you do basically 24/7. Identify yourself and let’s see the credentials or are you like the other poster said “a coward”
And you should not speak on things you know nothing of. You have no idea where I have my men’s free testosterone levels. I’ll tell you a little secret. I have them where they have resolution in their symptoms and every parameter of health that we can measure improves. That’s where the free testosterone level is… it’s not a number that is aimed for it’s a number that is individual to that person. It’s where they feel, function, perform, and most importantly are their healthiest. Once again, every parameter of health that we can measure improves.
I’ve never personally done anabolic steroids. Never saw the upside. But I guess you’ve seen the downside from the harm you caused yourself. The pictures could be fake for sure. Who you are is someone you’re not willing divulge because it will then expose you as being the non-expert that you are. Just a forum doctor

1 Like

But here he is giving advice basically seven days a week 24 hours a day for the most part. Wouldn’t you want to know who you’re getting advice from? For all we know he’s a 22 year old girl in Kenya

You another one that spends all his/her time on forums that has no knowledge whatsoever. A total wanna be