T Nation

What is This?


Anybody know what the circled thing in the picture is called? I lost it and need to get a new one.


Strap holder?


belt loop?



Octopus trap?


Chastity devise?


Tampon holder?


Why don't they have any bows on that site? Just a bunch of shirts & shit.

Bowteach schmotech.


Maybe it's used to strap on the bag the OP uses to hold all the sand that falls out of his vagina.


I like your chastity device better. It's called your personality. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jr cock ring


To be funny there has to be an element of truth to it. I get laid just about every day. So there.


No, that would make it cruel.


It's called a "keeper". Looks like they don't sell it separately, but the wrist sling is only 16 bucks. If that's too rich or your blood, then duct tape is your friend.