What is This 'Coaches' Problem?

This makes me want to rip my ears off and claw my eyes out. I find it hysterically funny how he mentions listening to Louie Simmons and Dave Tate and then just does every fucking single thing wrong.

OMFG!! This makes me want to punch myself in the face its so bad

I was told that holding onto the rack while doing SSB squats is a great way to dislocate your shoulders.

All those little, half nakkid boys makes me think I should be calling the DA’s office and report a possible pedaphile. Those were the weirdest, crappiest things I’ve ever seen. I bet that little skinny kid walks around school saying “dude, I bench pressed 275” lol.

Or better yet, walking around saying he squats 660. I thought watching people at the school gym doing the halfway work out made me made. This just goes above and beyond in making me wanna throw a dumbell through the wall. What a complete idiot.

i never you knew you could bounce a squat. sounds like a good idea…

Those raw squats were weak. And bouncing off the pins like that? WTF? Most of them looked extremely unstable as well.

I seriously hope those bands take off a lot of weight on the benchpress 'cos otherwise now I feel super weak :(. But yeah that coach is a serious fucktard.

Those kids have some awesome form, and I think it is great how the coach has them bouncing the bar of the rack on their squats. Oh yeah, and kids in double ply gear is great too.

Good trainers spend years correcting this kinda crap. About a year ago there was a coach having his lifters performing ‘assisted’ powercleans (anyone remember that?). Crazy Shit!!

I need to stop watching these videos. My soul hurts.

[quote]Webbykun wrote:
I seriously hope those bands take off a lot of weight on the benchpress 'cos otherwise now I feel super weak :(. But yeah that coach is a serious fucktard.[/quote]

Don’t worry, double ply shirts and heavy minibands does not mean anything. Look at how skinny those kids are. If you are a high school kid and your program is working and you are getting stronger you really shouldn’t look like that. It is almost as if they have never trained before; and with all that gear from the start they really haven’t done anything besides screw up their joints

THAT is joe average? LOL

does anybody know where this guy is? we could get the EFS crew to go all dog the bounty hunter on his ass

In the “high school raw bench” when the kid with the brown shirt comes on the “coach” says the kid is from bangor high school. Bangor is a town in the middle of Maine, and it would actually make a lot of sense if this winner was doing this shit in Maine. Watching this makes me feel sick.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
does anybody know where this guy is? we could get the EFS crew to go all dog the bounty hunter on his ass[/quote]

That’s the best idea I think I’ve ever heard… This fucking idiot I going to hurt these kids!
Training with gear helps you lift more weight which puts more muscle on your frame and makes you a better athlete? Nothing in that sentence makes sense

I love the fact he mentions Dave Tate and Westside too!
I wanna send this to EFS or something and see what Wendler has to say about it!

I seriously doubt these kids, let alone the “coach” himself, could hold their body weights in a proper static squat or push up hold for 30 seconds.

I hope for everyones sake this is some horrible internet joke.

This guy looks like a pussy in the videos, just goes to show you how much gear works

at first it was funny, then you realize they’re serious.
i love the way he brags about their strong deadlifts.
“…several guys pulled 350 at the meet”
i can’t believe this shit anymore, i trained for a few months and pulled 407 raw at 165.
and their biggest guy makes 350 in gear?
and yeah its great that they mention louie simmons.
but the only thing he got from him might be the wide stance squat.
anyone else see the rychlak videos of him squatting holding the rack?