What Is The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done?

I hugged my bunny a great deal afterwards if that helps.
I also put out hay and what not for the local wild bunnies that live around me.
Oh, and I wave to them
And smile
Etc…
Snow white -ish

1 Like

I punched a monkey once.

7 Likes

Reminds me of the ole jingle “What would you do for a Klondike bar?!?”.

Me too! And a communist.

I feel bad about the monkey.

3 Likes

There must be some story behind this

Caught the sumbitch eyeballin’ ma woman.

2 Likes

See, I’ve graduated from punching commies to taking them on helicopter rides

Hypothetically, long ago, past any applicable statute of limitations, I heard of some Apache boys that grew up on a ranch in rural New Mexico and were down supposedly fixing fences when they were 12.

They went to a Circle K (like a 7-Eleven, except in the boonies) and bought a brick of .22 rounds (that’s 1000 bullets, for about $10) for their Ruger 10-22 rifles. They then each spent some time loading their 30 or so 20 round magazines with said bullets.

Well, because.

Anyway, there was an oilfield location being built on that ranch that consisted of a big caliche pad and a port-a-potty, along with some heavy equipment. A hill overlooked the pad.

Crouched upon the hill, given that no one was there, they decided to shoot things, as young boys with fine Ruger 10-22 rifles are want to do.

Wisely, they avoided the heavy equipment, as that would have been actually destructive. And their cousin owned the dirt moving company.

But the little spinny silver cap on top of the Port-a-John was too good to pass up.

So they proceeded to fire ~500 rounds at the spinny thing, trying to knock it off. It was quite resistant at a range of 50 yards. It would get hit, spin, but not break off.

Solid, almost most machine gun firing occurred for 15 minutes.

They stopped to reload.

Suddenly, the door to the Port-a-Potty flung open, and a Hispanic gentleman came out, covered in shit, screaming “NO MAS” at the top of his lungs and ran South, probably stopping when he got to Juarez.

All hypothetical, of course, although I have heard one of those boys owns a rifle fondly called the “No Mas” rifle.

11 Likes

Oh my god … that story it hypothetically hilarious … I’m hypothetically stifling laughter so not to disturb my hypothetical co-workers hahaha

2 Likes

Murder animals, violate my sister, and set property on fire.

Edit: Fucked my cousin’s wife :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I’m 17 and I had sex with my girlfriend in my friends older cousins house. The guy allowed us to do it, he was okay with it. But I was disrespecting myself, my girlfriend, and those people. We had sex in the spare rooms about 20-30 times, for hours, including after prom. Then once I forgot to throw a condom away because I couldn’t find it. And it turned out my stupid ass put it in my pocket. It came up in my parents laundry somehow. My parents had already knew I was having sex, and were kind of both against and indifferent towards it. But I had lied about what I was doing kind of. I feel like I got closer to my girlfriend but I was thinking with my dick a bit too much.

Umm…am I the only person weirded out by your friends older cousin letting teenagers repeatedly bang in his house?

Honestly, imagine how many hidden cameras he had watching you guys.

6 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

Representing the great state of West Virginia…

We got it the first time, no reason to list it twice.

9 Likes

Well I had sex with my ex on bunk bed recently.

We were on upper bed and she managed to knock it over because she pushed her leg too hard against the wall.
We both fell, she broke her arm.

Her sister who came home in meanwhile ran into the room because she heard lots of noise.

She found us there naked, her sister needing to go in ER and me still having a boner…

This so much

He didn’t know exactly until the last two times we did it. But I wasn’t thinking like that until my parents explained to me my stupidity. I was thinking with my dick, too trusting. I need to learn respect tbh

I mean what kind of 30 year old man does that…it’s a bit strange.

Not just a bit strange.

But I wasn’t thinking like that at the time, if I have to hide around to do shit that shit is probly something I shouldn’t be doing.

The bed would need to be in a particularly strange configuration for that to happen? Or you were in a really bizarre angle on the bed…