What Is The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done?

Set something in fire?
Set yourself in fire?
Set your classmate in fire?

• I did all 3, most of the dumb things I did include fire, what about you? xD

One time I told a girl that she smelt nice, even tho she really didnt. Am I the devil?

1 Like

Isnā€™t it ā€˜on fireā€™?

I set myself on fire.

Anyway worst thing I have ever done is lie to someone I love about an important issue. It made me feel so low. I really try not to lie anymore as I believe itā€™s a coward act.

2 Likes

On fire! :rofl:

I used to work with this Canadian guy who was a full on man whore. He told once that he got laid last night, and laid this morning, and his dick was still om fire!
I saidā€¦ Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! NEVER use the words dick and on fire in the same sentence! If it is you may want to go see a doctor!

Officer, on the advice of counsel, I decline to answer your question.

5 Likes

I drew a picture of a cat once that was about as bad as anything could be. If I didnā€™t label it as ā€œcatā€ I doubt anybody would have figured it out.

1 Like

Good thing that you didnā€™t tattoo it on yourself or someone else xD

Iā€™m from eastern Europe, so English isnā€™t my first language.

Iā€™m trying but hey, Iā€™m not perfect xD

1 Like

My top 3 would have to be:
-ARX machine purchase
-Clavicle lengthening surgery
-Spending way too much time on the base 5/3/1 program (you know, the one thatā€™s just 3 sets)

18 Likes

I just googled the surgery and it looks painfulā€¦ Iā€™m glad you are OK now tho!

Sorry, those are all dumb inside jokes from the forum.

2 Likes

Ahhh so you didnā€™t do thay? :joy:

Honestly, there was a coast guard girl who got gang banged by half of my platoon, and we recorded audio of it, created a facebook alias named ā€œTony Bananasā€ and messaged the audio to her fiancee. We justified it by saying we were saving him a lifetime of disappointment, but I think we were just sadists.

4 Likes

That is objectively the BEST thing you have ever done. Seriously, you saved that guy a lifetime of cuckery.

Soā€¦this is the thing about military guys. They make the worst choices I have ever seen with regard to marriage. Just when you think they couldnā€™t sink any lower, or go for any nastier of a woman, they prove you wrong. I knew so many guys who were 18, 19, 20 with 2-3 kids and a divorce under their belt before they were legally allowed to drink.

Long story shortā€¦

HE MARRIED HER ANYWAY.

3 Likes

Am I jaded if I saw that coming? Did he ā€œforgiveā€ her or did she convince him it wasnā€™t real?

The military is rife with idiots and whores.

I was in country, banging this chick and I looked up at her wall and she has a picture with a dude. I said ā€œWhos that?ā€ ā€œmy Husbandā€ā€¦ Ohā€¦ Continue missionā€¦

Technically im not Jodi though because I was myself deployed. At least thatā€™s what I tell myself.

1 Like

Dunno. Never bothered to find out. But itā€™s probably the same case that it always is - he was lonely and willing to ignore or overlook anything to have some companionship. The military hands out money and benefits for marriage and children, and itā€™s disgusting. Single guys are broke as shit and the married guys are living off base and a housing allowance that is well above their rent, and separation pay every time we deploy, and extra money for their children. Itā€™s not that married fathers donā€™t deserve something extra, but itā€™s just an incentive for young kids to get married and have babies.

To get back at my ex wife(who cheated) I screwed her sister and then her best friend and then told her about it . It was years ago and Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m a better person now but I havenā€™t been tested like that again.

4 Likes

I think her sister and friend are a lot more horrible than you in that scenario.

8 Likes