What is the Level Below My Username?

Not sure what the level rating thing is all about. I started at zero and after a couple Biotest orders it rose to level two. Now, out of nowhere, I am level 100. I mean I’m flattered, but what the hell does that even mean?

[quote]shralpinist wrote:
Not sure what the level rating thing is all about. I started at zero and after a couple Biotest orders it rose to level two. Now, out of nowhere, I am level 100. I mean I’m flattered, but what the hell does that even mean?[/quote]

Biotest will be sending you an Thanksgiving ham this year.

Not sure what the level rating thing is all about. I started at zero and after a couple Biotest orders it rose to level two. Now, out of nowhere, I am level 100. I mean I’m flattered, but what the hell does that even mean?[/quote]

It used to be a 0 to 5 scale and now they switched to a higher scale to reflect differences between customers better.

In to see what my level is

[quote]comus3 wrote:
In to see what my level is [/quote]

Oh… Disappointing. Need to order more fish oil. Reminding myself to supplement right now.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Biotest will be sending you an Thanksgiving ham this year.
[/quote]

Haha! Ct Rockula started that rumor, didn’t he?

Sexual prowess … you’re at saiyan level dude

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Sexual prowess … you’re at saiyan level dude[/quote]

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Let’s not get carried away. My sexual prowess is over 9,000.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Let’s not get carried away. My sexual prowess is over 9,000. [/quote]

You’ve been missed, super saiyan.

OP, I was briefly a level 100.
I thought maybe the mods had noticed my bench press. Then when it went back to a Level 3, I assumed they’d seen my squat numbers and demoted me.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I thought maybe the mods had noticed my bench press. Then when it went back to a Level 3, I assumed they’d seen my squat numbers and demoted me.
[/quote]

Thanks, PP. :wink:

And LOL at your comment.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

You are at least a 5.

Your legs are at least as good as my bullshit.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I always thought it denoted the number of times you masturbated the day before.

(Something to do with collusion between Biotest and those eavesdropping sumbitches, the NSA)[/quote]

Unless you see a 8,5 (its complicated) under my avatar I think we can bury that theory.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

That’s Super Saiyan … he’s just at saiyan

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I always thought it denoted the number of times you masturbated the day before.
[/quote]

Me, too. But the numbers seem too low.

I’m trying to figure out how everyone is 5 or below then 2 people are at 100. How much damn supps do you guys buy?

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
I’m trying to figure out how everyone is 5 or below then 2 people are at 100. How much damn supps do you guys buy?[/quote]
A lot

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
I’m trying to figure out how everyone is 5 or below then 2 people are at 100. How much damn supps do you guys buy?[/quote]

$15,317.88 worth according to their order-tracking thing.

Since 1999, which seems correct to me.

A couple of gaps for deployments, although I will have you know I lugged many a Biotest powder all over Trashghanistan.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

$15,317.88 worth according to their order-tracking thing.

Since 1999, which seems correct to me.

A couple of gaps for deployments, although I will have you know I lugged many a Biotest powder all over Trashghanistan.[/quote]

Ya, it adds up pretty quick once you’ve been here for a while. I’m a few bucks away from $8K over about 7 years. That’s about a $100 a month, which isn’t much at all.