What Is the Fate of the Dollar?

…we’ll see. Let’s come back to this topic in 25 years and see what’s what. Yesh?

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…we’ll see. Let’s come back to this topic in 25 years and see what’s what. Yesh?[/quote]

More like 5-10, and if there is one major economic crisis, sooner.

…and on that bombshell; goodnight!

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
[/quote]

kompis du maa laere forskjellen pÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¥ norsk og svensk haha. pÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¥ norsk ville man sagt: kompis, du burde gaa paa flere engelsk leksjoner.

men er ikke helt sjef paa aa skrive engelsk, men siden du kan svensk saa kan du oversette( translate ) for meg.

dette er hva jeg sa: Om det er riktig som headhunter sier, at dette er slutten pÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¥ papirpenger. Da vil jeg tro at bankkort og kreditt kort vil ta over fullstendig.

[/quote]
Det ar lugnt grabben, dom forstod vad du menade, och det gjorde jag ocksa. Amerikaner gillar att retas.

Vad gor man en lordagskveld i Norge? Ska du ut o ragga svenska brudar till helgen?[/quote]

man drikker seg soerpefull på en loerdags kveld i norge haha. fy faen saa fullesjuk jeg er naa.
det ble ingen sjekking av noen bruder i gaar, bare fyll.

hva gjoer en svensktalende i amerika paa loerdager?

ps.

Flo,

Jag e pa kinesiskt brollop i Bel Air. Det e for kallt for stranden.
Och ja, det ska fan supas.

Just in case this is turning into a Scandinavian nightmare for the mods, I still say… The dollar is rapidly depreciating.

The collapse of the dollar is not a foregone conclusion, just a highly probably one based on the current intellectual inertia.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Countries around the globe are hastening to cheapen their currency, in a replay of the trade wars of the early 1930’s. Will this mean the end of the dollar? The end of paper money?
Thoughts?[/quote]

Coins to paper money,paper money to credit cards,…;))

Dollar is unlikely to collapse.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

[quote]Sveti Ante wrote:
Dollar is unlikely to collapse.[/quote]

what will keep it up?[/quote]

Austerity program in the US. It is coming soon, just a bit behind Europe.

[quote]
Austerity program in the US. It is coming soon, just a bit behind Europe.[/quote]

and then the same people who will vote against Obama in November will riot in the streets to keep all their “Care” ?

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]
Austerity program in the US. It is coming soon, just a bit behind Europe.[/quote]

and then the same people who will vote against Obama in November will riot in the streets to keep all their “Care” ?[/quote]

Oh yeah imagine all those fat people in electric wheelchair and scooter rioting in the streets! LMAO!!!

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]

and then the same people who will vote against Obama in November will riot in the streets to keep all their “Care” ?[/quote]

It will likely be the unionized Obama voters in the streets. Those voting against Obama are not on the dole.