What is the DUMBEST diet you've been on?

I love the Seefood diet. Just coming off of it now. It’s that vain time of the year.

In college I was on a pretty strict Beer and Beaver diet. Not the greatest for putting on mass but oh, the memories!

I did the pizza and beer diet in my first year of college. I added about 50 pounds. Problem is my waist got up to a 40. Thank god I motivated myself to change.

I actually tried that fasting diet where you drink water,lemon juice,maple syrup and cayanne pepper. That lasted about three days before I was so weak I couldn’d do anything but lie around and complain about being hungry. WTF was I thinking?

Probably the same thing i thought when MuscleMag ran an article about a decade ago revealing the top pro’s “secret” of eating baby food. And there I was at the grocery store an hour later loading up on baby food.

Take your pick which one is dumber.

starvation diet…and oh man did it work! i got back down to my regular weight for the first time in years…and actually that was the last time i was that weight :frowning: bah.

consisted of a balance bar at noon w/ maybe OJ (soon after i woke up, was in college)…and usually baked chicken for dinner. sometimes pizza or chinese. depended on if i wanted to cook.

i was getting maybe 5-600 calories a day.

needless to say it took a couple years to learn how to eat right. i still can’t lose the weight tho :wink:

My college roomate did this diet where 1 day was only meat, 1 day was only grapefruit, and one day was only vegtables. He lost about 60 lbs. probably mostly LBM.

I tried the Metrx all liquid diet way back when…Lots of calories that left you starving 30min. later.

or

the first anabolic diet that the good Dr. DiPasque made for the short lived WBF…way over the top compared to his stuff a few years later.

Guru X

Not me but my friend was on a color diet. Basically he would eat foods on the same color. Like apples and tomatoes yata yata,… The weird part about it was this kid droped like 10 lbs in 2 weeks? But it’s still stupid to me. This kid had the genetics though. He once went on a slimfast diet and lost 20 lbs haha.

My brother did the “burger king beer and subway diet” over the week of new years a couple of years back and put on… wait for it…
25lbs
but he is 6’3 so it didnt look that bad and was overtrained to hell before the holiday so no worries eh…

have to go with the college freshman diet, eat as much as possible at each meal, and make sure to save room for dessert, also the addition of mac and cheese, late night in the dorms was awesome, however I did not care as I was playing football, and the extra weight helped out quite a bit.

I had some girls on the “weekly sperm overfeed” diet and they did quiet well.

O you said dumbest not best.

um.

I was anorexic in my first college year, I ate ~1200 cals only oatmeal and tuna and eggs NOTHING else and I was expending 4500 AT LEAST, I would get crasy hungry and ransuck my roommates fridge.

um
still remembering the first diet.

S-man