T Nation

What is the DUMBEST diet you've been on?

I’ve been through some pretty stupid diets in my life, especially during wrestling season in high school.

My all time stupidest diet - did four weeks on the bannana diet - one bunch of bannanas per day, plus mult-vitamin and fiber. That was it.

I wish I’d known about T-mag…

My eat everyting diet. Including Mcdonald’s, Wendy’s almost every day for lunch, lots of pizza, and basically stuff that should be eaten very rarely.

I bet what was worse about that than the diet itself was all the damn monkey jokes you would get.

Hey Z-man, we have the same diet!

Since you know my old friend Jim, I think you can imagine what my old diet was.

Hint: We lived behind “Escape from New York Pizza”, and Jim was working at the Weinhards brewery.

I got up to 180lbs that summer.

The seafood diet… or should I write “Seefood”.

Every time I see food I eat it…
I just couldn’t resist.

The Recycle Diet:

Eat your own feces and urine for 3 weeks.

Okay, just jokin’. But I bet it would sell if Tony Little graced it with a coked-out infomercial.

:wink:

well probably my pre highschool dayes when i ate whatever i wanted and was a chubster but since trainnig, my first diet was stupid… 70%carbs 20%protein 10%fat

bleh

I followed the same eating plan that Zman found so effective for adding mass.

Now instead of self medicating with a Pizza, I move some Iron. Less filling and I taste great, I mean look great.

a Baked potato and tuna diet. That’s a can of tuna 4 times a day and a baked potato for lunch, no butter or salt just the spud.

yup i would have to say I am with “solo’s girl on this one”
seefood diet. That diet wasnt very good. But man it was tasty.

I’m off the burger/fries/pizza diet, and damn I feel good!

seefood diet and slim fast diet. Yuck!

I’m off to Wendy’s

For me it had to be the first two years of college.
Two Meals a day, both were huge and filling and lasted for 10 hours. I had no clue on what I was doing. I even bought some protein powder to use for my drink during the meal, my thought process during that time was perhaps a little off. Sometimes after workouts I would sit around or nap for hours cuz I was just not hungry, then I’d eat everything in the cafeteria. YUM!

Da Boxer

I remember about 1 1/2 years ago, at the height of my college fat years, I finally freaked out and started losing weight - on the slim fast can diet, twice a day, plus a small dinner, and plenty of hydroxycut to keep me buzzing. I lost about 40 pounds and looked like shit.

BFL Diet. A great way to lose LBM fast!

Phatman, that sounds awful, simply awful.

Never did it but how about that Cabbage diet from a few years back?

Talk about having a gaseous bottom…