What is the Bro Split Training Division?

What is the Bro Split Training Division?

Thats a new one on meā€¦

1 Like

Ahhh, the famed small group of navy seals who were seduced away from their military duties by baby oil, fake tan, g-strings and the stage, never to be seen again

The prophecies say they will return and bring with them a new era of bodybuilding

2 Likes

Most popular among bodybuilders, the bro-split involves devoting each workout to 1-2 muscle groups, such as:

Monday: Back

Tuesday: Chest

Wednesday: Legs

Thursday: Shoulders/Calves

Friday: Biceps/Triceps

Umā€¦ yeah I know what a Bro split is. Was not sure what you was meaning by Training Division which would appear you was meaning ways to set up split routines.

1 Like

Iā€™m confused

1 Like

I am going with I misinterpreted what he was asking in the first place.

3 Likes

Yeah, i shuffled things up, i just wish i knew more about ā€œBro Splitā€.

1 Like

Alright, we need some info hereā€¦
How old are you?
How lzong you been training?
Height? Weight?
IQ?
Goals?
Male or female?

Are you looking for somebody to suggest a program?

If you already know what a bro-split is, what is your question?

1 Like

Iā€™m male! New to the forum.
Iā€™m 25 years old,2 year training bodybuilding with
1.78cm in height and
85kg currently.I have a good knowledge of bodybuilding, but I am not an expert in this field.My current goal is to try using Bro Split training to better a certain muscle grouping of my body, which in this case is biceps and triceps.I am about to also get on a bulking diet along with a 12 week AAS cycle of:
Testosterone Cypionate
Deca Durabolin and Dianabolā€¦
I will only run Nolvadex on my cycle 10mg -20mg per day instead of AI (Aromatase Inhibitor)

I would like to know your experiences from the forum with Bro Split, I should have been clearer from the beginning.

Uhmā€¦ this is probably not going to go well for you. Asking questions about basic training splits and planning a cycle doesnā€™t usually go well together on this forum. Sorry.
Especially the part about running three compounds for your first cycle.

My man - I appreciate your honesty here, but

Your questions here illustrate a very limited knowledge base.

Also, do yourself a favor and hit that little magnifying glass in the top corner of your screen for the search function, and search for ā€˜deca dickā€™. People literally lose their dicks on that shit, and talk about not even being interested in sex anymore. For years.

You should scrap this steroid cycle immediately. No test, no deca, no dbol.

You would be better served by going to the training log subforum, starting a training log, tagging some people, choosing a proper bro split

and recording your workouts and diet for several years.

Whoever suggested to you that you take a cycle of anything at this point is severely misguided, and if it was your idea, youā€™re just wrong. Whether or not that stops you is up to you, I suppose, but Iā€™m telling you, save your manhood, save your endocrine system, and save your money. This is a bad idea.

2 Likes

I knew as soon as read it, the flame throwers were coming out.

Iā€™m trying to flame less. I really should pay more attention to the fact that very few people hear ā€œdumbass, youā€™re fucking wrong, do what I sayā€ and drop their terrible idea, and most people get defensive and dig in. What Iā€™ve seen in those deca threads is fucking terrifying, and not in a fear-mongering type of way. Thereā€™s no placebo affect that makes a previously virile man look at a woman like they are a nice car because theyā€™re unable to feel arousal or any sense of manhood. 19-nors are, by all accounts, brain-changing superdrugs, and the fact that people just decide to take them spontaneously on their first time is mind-boggling. The point here is, I wouldnā€™t wish that shit on anyone I know, I really hope this guy drops this idea, and I hope my post was relatively flame-free. Maybe a 2.4 on an electric stove.

7 Likes

We both know this not a good idea and will not be received well.

I currently run a 6 day split and workout 7 days a week:

Day 1: Calves & Quads (calves first)
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Chest
Day 4: Calves, Hams & Glutes (calves first)
Day 5: Shoulders
Day 6: Arms

I usually keep to three working sets per exercise and I like to go to failure every working set. Usually I work with a weight where Iā€™ll fail at 12 to 15 reps. As far as exercise choice: I like to keep to the basics (squats, pull ups, rows, curls, etc.) because they work.

Today was a day 4, I did the following in this order:

Warm up:

• Stretching of the legs
  • Two Leg abductor & leg adductor machine super sets w/ light weight at 20 reps each.
  • Light seated Calf Raises progressing up to working weight.

Workout:

• Seated Calf Raises
  • One leg standing calf raises (target 20 reps)
  • Seated leg curls
  • Deficit RDLs (bar touches top of feet at the bottom)
  • 1 leg laying leg curls
  • Hyperextensions with an emphasis on contracting the glutes. Usually Iā€™d do hip thrusts but the station I use was taken and I had no time to wait.

Iā€™m not a pro (nor do I care to be), I just like getting bigger and lifting heavy ass weight.

I still donā€™t understand what the actual question is here.

If the question is ā€˜is a bro split a good idea for a bodybuilder?ā€™, then the answer is yes. A typical bro split with typical rep/set schemes of around 3 sets of 8-12, with typical bro exercises will yield typical bro results. Youā€™ll get stronger and bigger in the areas youā€™re working the hardest and most consistent.

1 Like

bulldog head tilt

By chance did you have someone in mind when you wrote that?

2 Likes