T Nation

What Is the Anabolic Diet?

what is it?
where can I get information about it…?

Basically carb cycling with a view to getting your body better at burning fat. Low carb during the week (< 30g/day to start with, up to 5% of total kcal once fat adapted), then unlimited carbs at the weekend until your muscles feel “full”.

The best source of info on this site is the “My experience on the Anabolic Diet” thread in the Supplements and Nutrition forum. However, if you are at all interested in doing the diet, I suggest you get the ebook by Mauro diPasquale. Just google anabolic diet ebook and you should find it.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
Basically carb cycling with a view to getting your body better at burning fat. [/quote]

so this diet is only for burning fat?! what if I need to gain mass, can i still use this diet?

[quote]shorin wrote:
sharetrader wrote:
Basically carb cycling with a view to getting your body better at burning fat.

so this diet is only for burning fat?! what if I need to gain mass, can i still use this diet?[/quote]

No some use it to bulk as well

there is a 10 billion long post thread in Supps and nutrition it has all the answers you need and more plus tons of ppl using it for different goals

Phill

I’ve been bulking with it for 3 months. Definitely put on some mass and so far I like it. I’m interested on how far I’ll get Your supposed to get high levels of GH and testosterone leading to better gains.