What is T-Nation For You?

What is T-Nation for you?

a) A serious bodybuilding and strength website
b) A serious bodybuilding website that accomodates strength sports
c) A serious bodybuilding website that unintentionally got involved with strength sports
d) A serious bodybuilding website and nothing more
e) A serious bodybuilding website that is suffering from minor troll infections
f) A serious bodybuilding website that is slowly dying from trolls
g) A serious bodybuilding website that needs to go to an emergency room to get all these trolls removed
h) A formerly serious bodybuilding website where the trolls invaded the main forums and forced the serious guys into T-cell exile

When I first joined T-Nation, my first impression is that it was a). It’s just sad that it’s slowly transforming into h)…

How about you guys?

A creative marketing idea, which is meant as a compliment.

i come to this site for reason A. what i see at this site is letter H, and to be honest the t-cell isnt nearly as hardcore as i thought it was going to be.

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. im already disapointed as fuck with that place. but w/e i guess ill just read what the handful of ACTUAL vets talk about and ignore the rest of them. …i dont know man, i thought that was a place just for vets like the Mt Olympus of T-Nation where the gods of bodybuilding would talk about their methods and whatnot but instead its already looking like the entry method is via popularity not achievement in the bodybuilding world.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i come to this site for reason A. what i see at this site is letter H, and to be honest the t-cell isnt nearly as hardcore as i thought it was going to be.

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. im already disapointed as fuck with that place. but w/e i guess ill just read what the handful of ACTUAL vets talk about and ignore the rest of them. …i dont know man, i thought that was a place just for vets like the Mt Olympus of T-Nation where the gods of bodybuilding would talk about their methods and whatnot but instead its already looking like the entry method is via popularity not achievement in the bodybuilding world. [/quote]

You got some good points here mate.

Instead of an invite IN maybe it would be better if there was a vote OUT of a t-cell.

[quote]Renton wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. im already disapointed as fuck with that place. but w/e i guess ill just read what the handful of ACTUAL vets talk about and ignore the rest of them. …i dont know man, i thought that was a place just for vets like the Mt Olympus of T-Nation where the gods of bodybuilding would talk about their methods and whatnot but instead its already looking like the entry method is via popularity not achievement in the bodybuilding world.

Instead of an invite IN maybe it would be better if there was a vote OUT of a t-cell.
[/quote]

Maybe ya’ll didn’t read the article but in a couple of days there is gonna be a vote out tool.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Renton wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Maybe ya’ll didn’t read the article but in a couple of days there is gonna be a vote out tool.[/quote]

Cheers mate - Didn’t catch that one.

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. [/quote]

Couldn’t agree more.

I am with you, undeadlift, a journey from a to h

I think this next few weeks will be very telling on what this site is going to become.

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. im already disapointed as fuck with that place. [/quote]

handful of middle aged women, huh?

I do not have a complete list but from what I have seen some of them a good track record with the weights. And not all women are figure competitors, some are body builders and some are powerlifters.

Speaking of, shouldn’t Firebug be on the list?

and a self proclaimed newb. [/quote]

Are you talking about Mega Newb? That kid is a beast.

theres a guy who was amazed he got DOMS in his glutes, a handful of middle aged women who arent figure competitors and a self proclaimed newb. im already disapointed as fuck with that place. but w/e i guess ill just read what the handful of ACTUAL vets talk about and ignore the rest of them. …i dont know man, i thought that was a place just for vets like the Mt Olympus of T-Nation where the gods of bodybuilding would talk about their methods and whatnot but instead its already looking like the entry method is via popularity not achievement in the bodybuilding world. [/quote]

Anyone else see the irony in a kid who joined in 2007 proclaiming that this site ain’t what it used to be. A kid, by the way, who posts are virtually all nonsense.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Anyone else see the irony in a kid who joined in 2007 proclaiming that this site ain’t what it used to be. A kid, by the way, who posts are virtually all nonsense.[/quote]

You read all of his 1750+ posts?

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Anyone else see the irony in a kid who joined in 2007 proclaiming that this site ain’t what it used to be. A kid, by the way, who posts are virtually all nonsense.

You read all of his 1750+ posts?[/quote]

1750+? You must be thinking about somebody else who has only been around a little while.

I come here because of the knowledgeable people. I come here to learn. mostly about weight training and nutrition.

I don’t really give too many answers on those two subjects since I am not that knowledgeable in those areas.

I visit a golf forum an it is the opposite. I feel like I know so much about it I can provide people with info.

To me, it’s a place to read some great articles, pick-up some nice supps, and be a total dick in the forums.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
undeadlift wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

You read all of his 1750+ posts?

1750+? You must be thinking about somebody else who has only been around a little while.[/quote]

Gee… 1751 > 1750. Therefore, 1751 = 1750+. I’m well aware who you’re talking about.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
… and be a total dick in the forums. [/quote]

Yeah. I don’t know what’s worse. An ignorant fool or a loose tool.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Gee… 1751 > 1750. Therefore, 1751 = 1750+. I’m well aware who you’re talking about.[/quote]

Are you? I’m not sure you are.

The only thing im starting to dislike is how EVERY thread seems to turn into an arguement…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
undeadlift wrote:
Gee… 1751 > 1750. Therefore, 1751 = 1750+. I’m well aware who you’re talking about.

Are you? I’m not sure you are.[/quote]

Lol!