What is Surge???

What is this Surge some guys take?
thx

It’s the shiznit!

Umm, yeah, check out some of the product threads and the various reports on post workout nutrition…

[quote]Jillybop wrote:

[/quote]

Jillybop: “Always too much of a sweetheart to punch a troll in the throat.”

Biotest Surge is designed to switch on anabolism and halt catabolism when it’s absolutely most important ? post workout. The formula stimulates a hormonal (primarily insulin) surge that drives high concentrations of certain nutrients, supplied by the drink, deep into the muscle cell. And if you’re successful at achieving this cascade effect, you’ll quash catabolism and stimulate anabolism, big time! In fact, it’s estimated that you can speed up your body’s ability to recover and build muscle by a minimum of one full day, which can make the difference between being the typical hard-gainer and at least a good-gainer.

Surge will dramatically speedup recovery time. Allows you to get that extra set of chest, back, or legs in that one week period :wink:

Plus it tastes like vanilla creme cake. Mmmmmm cake…

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

Jillybop: “Always too much of a sweetheart to punch a troll in the throat.” [/quote]

Cool, I always wanted my own tagline!

[quote]Original_Demon wrote:
Surge will dramatically speedup recovery time. Allows you to get that extra set of chest, back, or legs in that one week period :wink:

Plus it takes like vanilla creme cake. Mmmmmm cake…[/quote]

To me, to me!!!, it taste like cat liter.

[quote]
To me, to me!!!, it taste like cat liter.[/quote]

Shouldn’t you be used to that, pussy?

:wink:

I’m glad I’m not one of those folks with a hypersensitive taste. I rather enjoy the “angel food cake” like flavor after my workouts.

Nice way to put out a constructive post there Griff…

Why does everything have to have some kind of long-lost taste twin? It doesn’t taste like any of that crap. Surge tastes like Surge. Fuckin try it sometime.
Like it? Fine.
Don’t like it??
Go back to your pineappleliverwurst shakes or whatever.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I rather enjoy the “angel food cake” like flavor after my workouts.[/quote]

I second this.