What is So Special About HCgenerate?

Sup guys, been reading about cycles and stuff and I see HCgenerate popup every now and again. And Im having a hardtime understanding why this is even used in cycles.

So from what i get its a Natural Test Booster that helps prevents or speeds up the recovering of your test. But why is it the only Natural Test Booster I see in cycles, I never see any other one in any cycles.

And I thought it was general consensus that Natural Test boosters DON’T boost your test production.

So I was wondering If I could get a rundown of what makes HCgenerate so special and when you decide to use it in a cycle(PCT or otherwise) and why?

Thanks for the replies in advance and also thanks for insults too(inevitable haha).

[quote]optheta wrote:
Sup guys, been reading about cycles and stuff and I see HCgenerate popup every now and again. And Im having a hardtime understanding why this is even used in cycles.

So from what i get its a Natural Test Booster that helps prevents or speeds up the recovering of your test. But why is it the only Natural Test Booster I see in cycles, I never see any other one in any cycles.

And I thought it was general consensus that Natural Test boosters DON’T boost your test production.

So I was wondering If I could get a rundown of what makes HCgenerate so special and when you decide to use it in a cycle(PCT or otherwise) and why?

Thanks for the replies in advance and also thanks for insults too(inevitable haha).[/quote]

it’s just another garbage supplement that doesnt do anything

I used HCGenerate after cycle and it really did help. I was having E2 issues and my libido went down hill. I had some bloodwork and have very low LH levels. I decided to try it and it increased LH levels and helped with my libido/erection issues and that was before running an AI to drop e2, I wanted to see if naturally it would lower but did not. I would deff use it again in PCT…actually planning a cycle now…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

So from what i get its a Natural Test Booster that helps prevents or speeds up the recovering of your test. But why is it the only Natural Test Booster I see in cycles, I never see any other one in any cycles.m

Thanks for the replies in advance and also thanks for insults too(inevitable haha).[/quote]

it’s just another garbage supplement that doesnt do anything[/quote]

Thats bullshit. Worked for me as well as another dude who replied to the OP. I will not run a course without it.

It will only help with libido. The science doesnt say much else. The only think most of the non synthetic stuff CAN do is eliminate free radicals, flush you out, spur an erection, or speed up digestion. Not a whole lot else unless it is a vitamin or nutrient. A herb isnt going to increase your blood profile levels. If anything, it will probably lower it used long term. Its like id i grind up grass for a year and continually eat it. But then again horses are fucking huge so maybe Im doing it wrong.

[quote]optheta wrote:

So what supplement’s do you rate then?

[quote]John Mclane wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

So what supplement’s do you rate then?[/quote]

what do you mean by “rate”?

[quote]John Mclane wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

So what supplement’s do you rate then?[/quote]

what do you mean by “rate”?[/quote]

I mean what supplements do you like/use

I use NAC, primrose oil, fish oil, and a multi…

spend the rest of the money on food/aas

spend the rest of the money on food/aas[/quote]
Walkway how much primrose oil do you use and is it about the same as borage oil(GLA).

[quote]jppage wrote:

spend the rest of the money on food/aas[/quote]
Walkway how much primrose oil do you use and is it about the same as borage oil(GLA).[/quote]

I use 2.6 grams everyday for it’s anti-inflammatory properties.

I also drink a lot of spirulina that has a lot of GLA

I use Hcgenerate on cycles as well. It helps keep my nuts from shrinking during cycle and gives me a boost in energy and well being on cycle. The main ingredient that does this is the fadogia extract in the product. Good stuff

I eat grass to keep my balls in ship shape too for 3-4 month cycles. Honestly hcgenerate will probably work a month at most for sustaining a libido if that is even the problem. Its the hype because it has HCG in its name. Same reason why novedex xt got so much praise until people were like “shit, this isnt an alternative.” To novla or clomid. By the way, i dont actually eat grass more than once a week.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
I eat grass to keep my balls in ship shape too for 3-4 month cycles. Honestly hcgenerate will probably work a month at most for sustaining a libido if that is even the problem. Its the hype because it has HCG in its name. Same reason why novedex xt got so much praise until people were like “shit, this isnt an alternative.” To novla or clomid. By the way, i dont actually eat grass more than once a week.[/quote]

precisely… just a rip off like novedex xt