What Is My Cycle Missing?

a lot of this will be repetetive of what has been said already…

i like the original dosages with the test and tren.

the d-bol dose is fine as well, but personally i would split the 6 weeks and run it weeks 1-3, then again 7-9.

The a-dex is too high IMO, unless you are gyno prone. 0.25-0.5 mg ED should be fine as a starting point. As has been mentioned, controlling estrogen is the key to preventing both E and P gyno. But 1 mg ED is overkill i think.

one more thing about the AI use…i would taper it out between weeks 13-16, not just stop it cold.

HCG isn’t necessary for this cycle IMO. But if u want to use it, I would lean towards a weekend protocol of 250 IU sat and sun from weeks 3-12. opinions vary on HCG use though.

I don’t particularly think the taper will be effective the way it is set up. sure it is set for 6 weeks, but you’re running 1 g test and you really won’t be in a position to start the taper for 3 or 4 weeks after you last shot of test E…i would run a maintenance dose of prop @ 100 mg/wk from weeks 13-16, then start your 6 week taper using test prop. yes…test prop! it is the better option IMO and personal experience.

IGF and such can be addressed by bushy and RJ who have experience with it.

My 2 cents is also much as is above.

Tren E can be done 400mg a week. But given the ester weight and all that’s the virtual equal of only 40mg of Tren Ace ED and we all know 50mg is the entry level and 75mg ED for Ace is more mainstream.

Like its nor19 cousin Deca I like to see Tren dosed at 5-3 or 2-1 of the Test. Which is to say a gram of Test would be well balanced with 500-600mg of Tren. This is about the same or slightly less than RJ, bushy and others have said.

I too think .5mg of A-dex is fine and I also think aromasin at 12.5mg ED is probably even better.

Also very well thought out cycle.

I know many will disagree, but I can run the posted cycle, and at a later time cut those dosages in half and run that cycle and my gains will be just about equal while feeling a lot better . Personally, the only way I could tell I’m doing the higher dosages is because I feel like shit.

Thank you to all the vets that offered advice. I will be look into getting more tren, probably running it at 600mg/week to accompany my 1000mg/week test. I was a little timid to run that much due to the tricky gyno tren can bring on, but I will just take 500mg B-6 a day and get some bromo or caber just in case.

My main problem is that my source is currently out of tren E, all he has is tren A. If the two are used at different times in the cycle would it be possible to add in the tren A after the tren E is gone?

There might be some minor side effects while switching esters, but even if this is the case you should be okay within 3-4 days at most. I would just start the tren ace the day you would normally do the next tren e injection.

[quote]piper1 wrote:
I know many will disagree, but I can run the posted cycle, and at a later time cut those dosages in half and run that cycle and my gains will be just about equal while feeling a lot better . Personally, the only way I could tell I’m doing the higher dosages is because I feel like shit. [/quote]

A very decent point there. We all know 1G of Test a week does not double the gains of 500mg a week. There have been a quite a few reflections on this issue recently from P22 and others. Whether you blame China or some recent busts or whatever. It begs the question do we need what we use or could we get away with half as you say and still get nearly the same results.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
If you really want to get funky with the peptides, why not use some GHRP-6? At the very least, it will ramp up your appetite no end. At least, it did with me.

Bushy

How do you dose it, bushy? I have several vials in my freezer, but have been unable to find a decent protocol.

Well I either use 100mg as an adjunct to my GH shots to inhibit somatostatin (the hormone that blocks the action of GH), or I use 250mg if I want to boost appetite.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m no expert on this type of shit, I simply looked around at what others were doing, and tweaked it a bit, based on my own goals and such.

Bushy[/quote]

Milligrams, or micrograms?

I personally think the dose of adex may be warranted with all the other compounds. Tren is one compound that definatley causes gyno like symptons with me unlike any other substance. The first 4 weeks of my current cycle were 100 mg prop, 75 mg tren A and 40 mg bol with slightly higher doses for the 10 days. .25 mg of adex just wasnt cutting it.
Good luck and let us know how it all turns out for ya.

Here is the revised cycle outline… Let me have it.

Test E: 1000mg/week (Week 1-10)
Tren E: 600mg/week (Week 1-10)
Dbol: 50mg/day (Week 1-6)
Adex: .5mg/day (Week 1-10)
Adex: .25mg/day (Week 11-12)
HCG: 250iu/Wed,Sun (Week 2-10)
Test E Taper (Week 11-22)
PegMGF: 400mcg/week (Week 1-6,14-19)
IGF: 200mcg/week (Week 11-13, 20-22)
Humalog: max iu ? (Week 7-10)

B6 @ 500mg/day
Creatine @ 15g/day
Glutamine @ 10g/day
Fish Oil @ 10g/day
Milk Thistle
Calorie:6400/day Protein 460/day

How are are you dosing the PegMGF? I’ve heard so many different ways, such as immediately post w/o followed by igf-1 20min later, on off days, and the full weekly dose done at once.

Why only 10m weeks of your ‘big guns’, ie tren and test E?

If youare running a stasis-taper-pct, then you can get away with longer on your main cycle, if you want.[/quote]

I will add 2 more weeks of the “big guns”. I will also keep my taper length the same. So total I will be on test for 24 weeks. However 10 of those will be at 100mg/week or lower so do you think that will be fine?

[quote]
Also, I know some people use the B6 with apparent impunity, but I STRONGLY feel that its toxicity to the basal ganglia in the brain, should ba a major concern. The one time I tried anyhting approaching a ‘prolactin-prohibiting’ dose, I gat a SERIOUS headache which is very rare for me.[/quote]

Would you reccommend bromo or caber? Or do you think that if aromatizing steroids are under control than I should be fine?

I will need to do more research on the previously mentioned supps. You are right, this is not an area that I should overlook.

I think that 24 weeks is fine, considering that you will be taking the appropriate amount of time to return to homeostasis.

You could use caber, but I find that if test is kept below 100mg/wk, and tren no higher than 500, I can escape any gyno, without the need for an AI/anti-e. However that’s just me, PLUS, I’m not factoring in dbol since it’s not something I will run anymore.

Bushy[/quote]

I’m assuming that you ment 100mg/week of test. In that case I hope that .5mg/day of Adex will be fine for my purposes. I also have Aromasin but if I understand correctly Adex is stronger in regards to AI properties.
I take it you have had some bad experiences with dbol. IMO dbol is easier on me than drol but your experiences with both obviously differ from my own. Your input is always informative.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
How are are you dosing the PegMGF? I’ve heard so many different ways, such as immediately post w/o followed by igf-1 20min later, on off days, and the full weekly dose done at once. [/quote]

I can’t say what is best, but I can tell you what I have done already. I have one full run with IGF and pegMGF. I used it during PCT and got excellent results. I shot IGF 40mcg/day 5x a week, and shot PegMGF 200mcg/day 2x a week. The IGF was shot PWO into worked muscles but the MGF was shot in the shoulders PWO regardless of worked group.
In this cycle I plan to shoot pegMGF 2x a week at 200mcg/day prior to my IGF use. I am doing this because I understand MGF to up satelitte cell levels which are depleted by IGF use. So hopefully this will lead to an optimal run with the IGF. There are others on this forum i.e. Bushy, who can give you a better explanation as well as possibly a better dosing protocol for PegMGF.

I have tried the 40mcg IGF-1 5x per week with the 200mcg shot 2x per week of MGF and saw no added gains compaired to the IGF alone. I personally will be trying a different route during my next cycle, but I just wanted to pass along my 2cents.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
I have tried the 40mcg IGF-1 5x per week with the 200mcg shot 2x per week of MGF and saw no added gains compaired to the IGF alone. I personally will be trying a different route during my next cycle, but I just wanted to pass along my 2cents.[/quote]

What does your new dosing protocol look like for IGF and MGF?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
I have tried the 40mcg IGF-1 5x per week with the 200mcg shot 2x per week of MGF and saw no added gains compaired to the IGF alone. I personally will be trying a different route during my next cycle, but I just wanted to pass along my 2cents.

What does your new dosing protocol look like for IGF and MGF? [/quote]

I’m wondering the same thing. Did your dosing follow your w/o routine at all?

Too bad you didn’t get any extra gains but at least we have some idea of what doesn’t work.

I’m leaning towards 2 or 4weeks IGF 4weeks peg.