T Nation

What is my Bodyfat Percentage?

Hi everyone, can you please estimate my bodyfat and to see if it still OK for m bulk (cleanish bulk) or should I go on a cut instead?

Body fat is about Sexy AF %.

IMO You can afford to do a slightly dirtier bulk than what you’re currently doing but not too dirty - you don’t want to get fat.

Also, legs?

How long have you been working out? What does your current diet look like?

I’m going to go ahead and assume you have been working out (consistently) for less than a year and your diet is sub-par. Don’t worry about your body fat % at this point in the game. Find a solid program from the many on this site and eat good, clean, meals.

Google “Help a Friend Get Stronger”. Following what Jim has laid out is what I would start with.

Cut what?

not sure

You’re probably a little leaner than me currently, so about a true ~11% or so.

For fucks sake, just train and eat good. It’s so annoying seeing shit like this

There are rules about these things that must be followed.

No shoe, no estimate. Period.

Was just about to post “Please post a photo of yourself holding a shoe so we can get an accurate estimate.”

Here are a few images of me; my back, front ect.

IMG_20170925_010312

traps look pretty big, good stuff.

peace

Come on guys, i get its funny to troll people and i admit this threads responses gave me a laugh but you were all a beginner once. Just help him out

The answer is NO… because its impossible to do even remotely accurate by photos .

Get your eating and lifting in order and forget bulking and cutting at your current stage…
@littlesleeper advice is on the money for you at this point.