T Nation

What is My BF? Should I Cut or Bulk?


#1

Training time 6 months

190cm

84kg

BF?

BP: 75kg

DL: 182.5KG

SQ: 110KG


#2

Where was that picture taken?


#3

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Where was that picture taken?[/quote]
Austria on 7500ft, went for a swim while hiking.


#4

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Where was that picture taken?[/quote]

LOL, that’s the first thing I wondered when I saw the pic.

OP, don’t worry about BF% at this point. Or for a long time. It’s just a number, and you can’t really tell accurately by eyeballing or any other method than something like a bod-pod.

Just focus on building strength in your big lifts and gaining mass at an appropriate rate. And, assuming you’re training mostly for looks, ask yourself this frequently: “When I look in the mirror, am I getting the results I want?” If the answer is “yes”, you’re doing it right, bottom line.


#5

If you want to look like you lift weights, I would suggest bulk…


#6

me likey.


#7

I don’t see any shoes. No way to tell. Retake holding some Reeboks up for comparison purposes.


#8

16.8% by my calculations


#9

I came up with 18.1 horses, with a standard deviation of 591 caterpillar expected values


#10

[quote]stronglift wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Where was that picture taken?[/quote]
Austria on 7500ft, went for a swim while hiking. [/quote]

Looks like a nice place. Just added Austria to my “possible future vacation destinations” list.

As far as the original question, all depends on what you want. I say bulk, add [at least] 10lbs of muscle over the next 3-6 months [or longer], then cut to something leaner than you are now.

What do you want to do?


#11

Just add muscle buddy…


#12

After speaking w/Id he mentioned w/the added wt of the snow globe it would be impossible to determine accuracy. So, w/that removed he has come to the conclusion that you should eat more.


#13

[quote]print wrote:
After speaking w/Id he mentioned w/the added wt of the snow globe it would be impossible to determine accuracy. So, w/that removed he has come to the conclusion that you should eat more.[/quote]

The Dwarf still has it!


#14

A shoe might help


#15

Add some socks for more size.

Definitely add more food.


#16

Love the replys, ate like a beast and pulled a 190kg.


#17

[quote]stronglift wrote:
Love the replys, ate like a beast and pulled a 190kg. [/quote]

Good man! always good to have a PR.