What Is Methylstenbolone?

I have had a bottle sitting in my cabinet for a couple months and the reason why I got it initially is because I was told it’s a superdrol replacement. Then someone told me it’s worthless and now I don’t know what to do with it.

There is information online but everything seems to be from a source advertising the product so I don’t know if I should trust it.

The brand name specifically is IronMagLabs M-Sten RX.

So my questions are this…

Is M-sten a designer steroid like superdrol was or is it a pro-hormone?

Is the prodcut actually legitimate methylstenbolone?

Thanks.

it’s legit

I would use it alongside an injectable aas

Thanks, I think I’m going to try testosterone. I am worried about baldness but I do have some finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole handly that should help.

Anyone have any opinion on pro-hormone PCT? All I have are about 60 25 mg clomid tablets.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:
Thanks, I think I’m going to try testosterone. I am worried about baldness but I do have some finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole handly that should help.

Anyone have any opinion on pro-hormone PCT? All I have are about 60 25 mg clomid tablets.

[/quote]

you will need more clomid. Pro-hormones shut you down just the same as aas, therefore you need a real PCT

Do you mean I’ll need more than just clomid or I’ll need more clomid than I already have? Fortunately I have a legit clomid source but I’m still searching for HCG.

I’m not stupid, if you guys with experience insist that a HCG is necessary then I’ll keep looking before taking anything.

Another concern is liver health. My diet is impeccable. No added sugars, no alcohol, no tobacco, tons of fruits and vegetables in addition to lots of high quality protein so I hope that should help a little bit.

I hope a cycle doesn’t cause any irreversible damage.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:
Do you mean I’ll need more than just clomid or I’ll need more clomid than I already have? Fortunately I have a legit clomid source but I’m still searching for HCG.

I’m not stupid, if you guys with experience insist that a HCG is necessary then I’ll keep looking before taking anything.

Another concern is liver health. My diet is impeccable. No added sugars, no alcohol, no tobacco, tons of fruits and vegetables in addition to lots of high quality protein so I hope that should help a little bit.

I hope a cycle doesn’t cause any irreversible damage.[/quote]

… you will need more clomid.

what you have written indicates that you are severely lacking in knowledge regarding this subject…

Well yeah, if I already knew what I was doing I wouldn’t bother to do further research.

I’m not educated in this subject but I’m smart enough not to do anything stupid without seeking sound advice first.

It is a DS. It won’t be on the market long. Couple years tops.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
It is a DS. It won’t be on the market long. Couple years tops.[/quote]

Cool, I had no idea I had some pretty potent stuff here. Any idea how it compares to other orals like Winstrol, anavar or dianabol?

No doubt when it gets taken off the market it will probably just be replaced by something else just as good.

I personally think you should hold off until you are maxed out on natural gains. You appear concerned about one cycle but when you start down this avenue you have to know it won’t be just one cycle. Have some liver support on hand as you brought that up. I think you need to be well read on all stickies from Steroid and TRT forum.

Also follow this guys natural training Spidey22 as he is in Kentucky like you and preparing for a show in the fall:

Study these and keep them on hand. They are from the hormone replacement forum but have information that you will have to learn:

Thanks.

[quote]USAWchamp wrote:

[/quote]

Finasteride is not without it’s bad side:

“Decreases in sexual potency, libido, and ejaculate volume were frequently reported over the course of the trial, as would be expected in men in this age group who were followed for seven years with repeated queries regarding these symptoms. These side effects were more common in the finasteride group. Urinary symptoms or events related to benign prostatic hyperplasia were less common among men receiving finasteride.”

Yeah! I have heard some real horror stories from people who use finasteride. Fortunately so far I have not experienced them, I have also heard that some steroids are not safe to stack with finasteride though I’m not sure which ones.

Not sure if minoxidil or ketoconazole has any interactions, I hope not.