What is MAG-10/ Anaconda?

What are these two supplements? Does anyone want to share their experience with them?

MAG-10 is a casein hydrolysate and cyclic dextrin blend that is optimal for protein pulsing.

Anaconda is a casein hydrolsate and cyclic dextrin blend that is optimal for intense weight training sessions.

Use them according to the label. In my opinion there is not a better peri nutrition system on the market. You can train longer and more intensely with Anaconda. MAG-10 greatly reduces recovery time when used post workout.

[quote]cliff45 wrote:
What are these two supplements? Does anyone want to share their experience with them?[/quote]

You can also read the LiveSpill comments to get a better idea of its uses, etc, plus reading the article write up on both products is always benefitial… http://www.T-Nation.com/article-comments/anaconda_and_mag10

Thanks, I saw these supplements on a post about a caffeine alternative to energy. But these products aren’t made specifically for that purpose, so I’m trying to find out more about it. Do you guys get energy from these?

[quote]cliff45 wrote:
Thanks, I saw these supplements on a post about a caffeine alternative to energy. But these products aren’t made specifically for that purpose, so I’m trying to find out more about it. Do you guys get energy from these?[/quote]

What? Where did you read that?

Not in the sense of energy like stimulant energy. You get energy to workout yes, but that’s just from having nutrients. Anaconda will allow you to power through a tough workout by keeping nutrients in blood and muscles.

It does not work like an energy drink though.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
It does not work like an energy drink though.[/quote]

I’d say it works as an ENERGY, but not as a STIMULANT drink, if you know what I mean. It does give the the energy to train, but it does not stimulate you.

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
It does not work like an energy drink though.[/quote]

I’d say it works as an ENERGY, but not as a STIMULANT drink, if you know what I mean. It does give the the energy to train, but it does not stimulate you.[/quote]

Agreed, but in the context of caffeine I would say it is not the same.

So it supplies the energy you body needs for optimal training but you don’t drink it and become energized like from an energy drink.

Continuing with the OP, any testimonials of before and after use of product? Honestly, reading the label stuff just sounds very marketing-ish, no offense. Just want to cut through the chase if its worth the 80 bucks a tub at least for one cycle.

I was thinking of MAG-10 to help with a cutting phase specifically, like during “fasted” workouts?

[quote]giograves wrote:
Continuing with the OP, any testimonials of before and after use of product? Honestly, reading the label stuff just sounds very marketing-ish, no offense. Just want to cut through the chase if its worth the 80 bucks a tub at least for one cycle.

I was thinking of MAG-10 to help with a cutting phase specifically, like during “fasted” workouts?[/quote]

Definitely. All I’ve done is add MAG-10 to my diet and I’ve lost nine pounds in a couple of weeks. Granted, I’m at a pretty high body fat percentage, but for not changing my diet, it’s been pretty effective.

[quote]giograves wrote:

I was thinking of MAG-10 to help with a cutting phase specifically, like during “fasted” workouts?[/quote]

Have you used any of the Biotest peri nutrition products before?

MAG-10 has always been great for fat loss, whether pulsing during the day or for “fasted” cardio/workouts.

Now with the addition of cyclic dextrin it’s even more potent. We’re also seeing a great body comp shift in people using a serving before bed about 2-3 hours after their last meal. Hipscar in the indigo logs has had great success with that method as have others.

With MAG-10, recovery is greatly increased. I’ve been out of it for a couple of days (still using Anaconda, though) and going from 3 daily pulses to none has definitely resulted in more soreness. Hopefully will get some more on Tuesday.

As for Anaconda, even comparing with the previous version (mixed with SWF, as was the recommendation back then) my energy levels during training have increased considerably. I’m also very happy with my progress (right now going up about 1kg a month since mid-August), although I can’t really compare it with my pre-Anaconda progress, since it’s been so long and so many other variables have changed.