T Nation

What is Love?

what do you guys think love is, or how do you define love. (dont know if theres a thread on this yet) there's a reason i posted this in the GAL section. i dont mean big tits/ass, hot bod whatever. im still young and trying to figure stuff out.

The definition of love in the bible is quite cool, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. " i dont really think any human being other that Jesus can achieve this though.

so yea, what are your definitions of love, and if any of you have found your love(as in another human being,or we'd be talking about how we fell in love with weightlifting all day), feel free to share!

love is a new PR on the bench

haha like i said, we could be talking about weight lifting alllll day man. * i prefer PRs on the squat and deadlift though.

love it busting a nut on her face and getting her a tissue to wipe it off, if it wasn’t love you’d tell her to get the tissue herself.

I’ve grown over the last year to realize that love is nothing more than an extension of one’s self. That, to me, pretty much means that when you see something or someone you have no choice but to connect with them. An example I can give is seeing my girl and busting out laughing over things we’ve accomplished together. She is who I am and I am who she is because we’ve bonded so tight due to certain situations. Another example would be the gym, I’ve made many accomplishments there and that too bonds positive memories to my being. It is who I am. Compassion and understanding mixed in with problem solving are huge to me so studying and pursuing psychology is something I love.

That definition you gave is pretty accurate. It simply says, to me, that to love is to find yourself in the object of of attention.

lol. well suzieq please tell me when you find that guy wholl get that tissue for you. :wink:

JUST KIDDING ;D kinda.

a chemical cocktail of neurotransmitters and bodily hormones, nothing more…expect for a DL PR.

[quote]LTKO wrote:
what do you guys think love is, or how do you define love. (dont know if theres a thread on this yet) there’s a reason i posted this in the GAL section. i dont mean big tits/ass, hot bod whatever. im still young and trying to figure stuff out.

The definition of love in the bible is quite cool, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. " i dont really think any human being other that Jesus can achieve this though.

so yea, what are your definitions of love, and if any of you have found your love(as in another human being,or we’d be talking about how we fell in love with weightlifting all day), feel free to share! [/quote]

I find that verse hard to come by in real life. The best thing to realize is that everyone has their own version of love. I don’t have any stories of love for the oppisite sex but I know I love my kid. When she was growing up, I did everything for her and set aside my own activities. Now that she is growing up, I attempt to go do my own stuff but if it conflicts with her stuff then I’m rude. I should have kept my hobbies all along so things wouldn’t be so hard now.

Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more.

http://www.btinternet.com/~glynhughes/squashed/platosymposium.htm

Here

Love is when a chick wont let you fuck for a long enough time to confuse your brain into thinking she is special, then you bang her and that is love.

true love is a soul’s recognition of it’s counterpoint in another

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Love is something that shouldn’t be disected and analysed.

Imo[/quote]

This is true. The more you think about it, the harder it is to figure out.

Damn. Accidentally logged on to E(strogen)-Nation again

[quote]LTKO wrote:
what do you guys think love is, or how do you define love. (dont know if theres a thread on this yet) there’s a reason i posted this in the GAL section. i dont mean big tits/ass, hot bod whatever. im still young and trying to figure stuff out.

so yea, what are your definitions of love, and if any of you have found your love(as in another human being,or we’d be talking about how we fell in love with weightlifting all day), feel free to share! [/quote]

The biblical definition of Love is my own belief of what love is. If God says you can then I believe it.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Damn. Accidentally logged on to E(strogen)-Nation again[/quote]

Try hitting her then stick it in her pooper.

Is that better?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
true love is a soul’s recognition of it’s counterpoint in another[/quote]

<3

[quote]Kerley wrote:
love it busting a nut on her face and getting her a tissue to wipe it off, if it wasn’t love you’d tell her to get the tissue herself.[/quote]

So thaaaaat’s why all my reltionships fail!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQ8XwbXI5A&feature=related