what is love?

I thought love was when she doesn’t spit. :slight_smile:

Axy, I think, for once I agree with you, to a degree. You should definitely love yourself, because if you don’t, then you cannot possibly really love another (I think Jesus said that somewhere). Anyways, that doesn’t necessarily mean putting yourself first all the time. Think of a mother’s love (or try to, in that you are a guy). Any good mother will put her life on the line for her kids.

If you do not love your wife or your mom more than yourself, would you be willing to sacrifice you life for theirs? Take a bullet or whatnot? Not looking for debate really, just wanting to see how your outlook on love would fit in such acts of self sacrifice. You know, curiousity of another view I quess.

GM, do not worry, when I posted that, I was thinking about children as the only human beings in my life whose hapiness I would be willing to put in front of my own. However I did not write that because I am not a father yet. MooCow, I do not know about taking a bullet for somebody else, maybe this is the example of love for money for example, most professional bodyguards would do just that. :wink:

If a woman farts, and you get turned on, yeah it’s love.

its awesome how posts like this attract assholes like ‘pat’ who feel the need to disresect women. whats wrong with you man?? a little frustrated, just get dumped. stop acting like a juvenile idiot and grow up. be a man.

What is love? Baby dont hurt me… Dont hurt me… no more… da tz da tz da tztz