T Nation

What is Libido Like on a Cycle?

I have yet to begin my first cycle so I’m curious as to what to expect as far as libido is concerned.

My guess is that initially libido would be through the roof but it would crash during the PCT. Anyone care to share?

Thanks.

Libido on cycle- you wanna fuck everything that moves

Pct- still wanna fuck everything, just not so much

Oh wow! Sounds like being 15 again.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Pct- still wanna fuck everything, just not so much[/quote]
Does that mean it makes you attracted to nasty bitches or just 1 step down from your normal tastes? You make it sound like beer goggles, only with a functional dick.

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Pct- still wanna fuck everything, just not so much[/quote]
Does that mean it makes you attracted to nasty bitches or just 1 step down from your normal tastes? You make it sound like beer goggles, only with a functional dick.[/quote]

na man, you just go back to the days of random boners and shit like that. You’re not going to fuck a pig or anything like that…

i wouldnt say attracted to them but u definately consider the possibility of banging one

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
i wouldnt say attracted to them but u definately consider the possibility of banging one[/quote]

Yeah no kidding there. But it’s important to note that different gear will impact your sex drive differently as they affect different hormone levels.

With that being said, I noticed being always on “standby” like my dick just needed a tiny stimulus and it was ready to go. Another thing I noticed is that you can literally keep having sex time after time, youre still just as hard and as ready to go. It’s a lot of fun until you come, when you’ll be coming a lot less than normally (orgasm will still be just as strong, but you’re basically shooting blanks, hCG can help with that), but if you’re fucking some bitch and wearing a condom anyway, who cares. Who cares either way, gear is amazing in the sack.

If you have a gf she’ll love it, if you don’t have one you will have many in a few weeks even if you have shit game. Women seem to be able to smell the testosterone, insta-wet.

I wouldn’t say it makes you want to bang ugly chicks but givin the situation, you would consider it. I found myself saying “ya, I would fuck her” more often. You’ll get hard ons outta nowhere, slight breeze will set you off. I do agree chicks in a way can smell your testosterone or somehow it changes your pheromones, but when on cycle for me it seems like girls will just come up to you, plus with all the test in your body you’ll be walking around like a cocky SOB and bitches love that

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I wouldn’t say it makes you want to bang ugly chicks but givin the situation, you would consider it. I found myself saying “ya, I would fuck her” more often. You’ll get hard ons outta nowhere, slight breeze will set you off. I do agree chicks in a way can smell your testosterone or somehow it changes your pheromones, but when on cycle for me it seems like girls will just come up to you, plus with all the test in your body you’ll be walking around like a cocky SOB and bitches love that[/quote]

That shit really is crazy how they’ll just brush against you or something like that… unreal

Oh I admit I have gone many levels below my usual criteria :slight_smile: It’s ridiculous really how much we are maniacs on cycle. And yes women do come on more strongly, but then again, WE come on to them a lot more as well.

I’ll definitely miss that man-aura we give off

I can’t believe this post hasn’t been flamed to high heaven. You can find the answer to that question on the first page of the weakest steroid related article published.

This board used to be a great place to read discussions on questions that cannot be answered by the vastly available literature… Questions that call upon the experience of the users of the site to answer. Not fuckin “what to expect as far as libido is concerned” What kind of question is that to post?

Anyway, I’ll play ball… You can expect a big drop during PCT so prepare yourself for it mentally, it’s coming, it’s a part of the proccess, deal with it. You’ll be back to normal within a few weeks if your PCT is correct.

I think OP was asking for subjective narrative rather than some sort of “will my libido go up.” No need to go all hipster AND flame.

Personally, I find the libido increases to be kind of staggering. It’s not just that the drive increases, it’s that suddenly things you wouldn’t conceive of putting your dick in before become a possibility. Random chicks at the gym, people at the office, ads on the internets… any kind of stimulus and it’s on. I think the libido aspect of exogenous testosterone has the potential to surprise folks. To say nothing of trenbolone.

[quote]nopsled wrote:
I think OP was asking for subjective narrative rather than some sort of “will my libido go up.” No need to go all hipster AND flame.

Personally, I find the libido increases to be kind of staggering. It’s not just that the drive increases, it’s that suddenly things you wouldn’t conceive of putting your dick in before become a possibility. Random chicks at the gym, people at the office, ads on the internets… any kind of stimulus and it’s on. I think the libido aspect of exogenous testosterone has the potential to surprise folks. To say nothing of trenbolone.[/quote]

This

This thread has officially convinced me to use. Not yet: I’m going to wait and do it the right way, but this sounds waaaaaaaaay better than the multitude of rec drugs I’ve experimented with.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I wouldn’t say it makes you want to bang ugly chicks but givin the situation, you would consider it. I found myself saying “ya, I would fuck her” more often. You’ll get hard ons outta nowhere, slight breeze will set you off. I do agree chicks in a way can smell your testosterone or somehow it changes your pheromones, but when on cycle for me it seems like girls will just come up to you, plus with all the test in your body you’ll be walking around like a cocky SOB and bitches love that[/quote]

Bro you really do need to get out with your brother for that beer. Heh.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
This thread has officially convinced me to use. Not yet: I’m going to wait and do it the right way, but this sounds waaaaaaaaay better than the multitude of rec drugs I’ve experimented with.[/quote]

A significant minority of people get the opposite effect, though, namely their libido vanishes and they can’t keep erections on cycle, no matter what they do to control E2.

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
This thread has officially convinced me to use. Not yet: I’m going to wait and do it the right way, but this sounds waaaaaaaaay better than the multitude of rec drugs I’ve experimented with.[/quote]

A significant minority of people get the opposite effect, though, namely their libido vanishes and they can’t keep erections on cycle, no matter what they do to control E2. [/quote]

I’ve definitely heard of that happening, though how common that is seems to vary with the steroid. I was thinking that something along the lines of a conservatively dosed test-only cycle run with an AI and hCG probably wouldn’t pose a huge risk (relatively, anyway), or am I mistaken here?