T Nation

What is HCG?

What is this HCG? Is it legal? All I see online is liquid HCG diet shit with an oral dropper is this the stuff?

google it

Yes, if you have a prescription

No

Wow google it huh?Thanks for answering my question like a DBAG!! I thought this was a forum,you know like a place to get answers to your questions from people with experience in the topic matters.
Guess not.

I thought we were in an age where people at least tried to even in the littlest amount put some effort in to find the info yourself. THAT IS ALL OVER THE FORUM AND INTERNET.

Next time push yourself away from the table because no one likes to spoon feed you here.

Copy and paste the following into a Google search field:

HCG injection

Using my best Peter Griffin voice
“There you go. There you go. There you go.”

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=hcg+injection&gbv=2&oq=hcg+injection&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.264.17474.0.18240.38.38.21.7.18.0.337.891.1j2j1j1.6.0.NOl3jFfE6NA

PS Also try, using Google Image search: hcg vial

[quote]sickamor wrote:
Wow google it huh?Thanks for answering my question like a DBAG!! I thought this was a forum,you know like a place to get answers to your questions from people with experience in the topic matters.
Guess not.[/quote]

There are other forums out there that will welcome lecherous parasites such as yourself with open arms. To at least attempt to maintain a quality discussion outlet here, we do not feel any special need to treat a 2 post wonder who is too lazy to even do the slightest bit of basic research like the princess he thinks he is.

Here is the spoonfeeding you are requesting, princess:

Wow what a bunch of Vaginas, you people are halarious!!I dont even use gear I just saw this HCG stuff on some boards and was curious. Seriously people cant you just answer a guys question with out some smart ass reply?Or if you dont have the time just dont bother with a reply.
Thanks!

OH sorry thanks triceptaurus for the help.

Hey, sickamor, fuck off.

Don’t expect people to do the work for you.

LOL, First of all I did look into it befor the post while I was researching products to loose a tiny bit of BF it had come up in that search,then I happened to see people talking about it in OFF TOPIC and using it for obviously something else, I was just wondering and thought if someone wanted to give some insight they would, you know you do not have to answer a post if you dont have time or think it is irrelevant.So save me the BS.And hey LOCK Mind your fucking buisness!! What work? Its a question in a FORUM as I said you do not HAVE TO REPLY IDIOT, unless the only way you feel good about yourself is to try to make someone look stupid for asking a question and atempting to get someone with some experience on the matter to answer a question.

hcg keeps your nuts from shrinking and shutting down. It’s almost a necessity for an easy recovery especially in a longer cycle.

Cool thanks Jimbo.

[quote]sickamor wrote:
LOL, First of all I did look into it befor the post while I was researching products to loose a tiny bit of BF it had come up in that search,then I happened to see people talking about it in OFF TOPIC and using it for obviously something else, I was just wondering and thought if someone wanted to give some insight they would, you know you do not have to answer a post if you dont have time or think it is irrelevant.So save me the BS.And hey LOCK Mind your fucking buisness!! What work? Its a question in a FORUM as I said you do not HAVE TO REPLY IDIOT, unless the only way you feel good about yourself is to try to make someone look stupid for asking a question and atempting to get someone with some experience on the matter to answer a question.[/quote]

you suuuuuuuuuuuck

You call that a post rds63799? REEEEEETARD!!