What is 'hCG SC EOD'?

Hello community,

I am a reader quiet a while and thought I have to register now.

I am getting TRT with 200mg of Testosteron Enanthate per week because my level is down to 300 ng/dl.

I read here

that with a TRT it is recommended to get also 250iu hCG SC EOD [every other day] injected.
I am not able to figure out what hCG SC EOD is.

Why also take 1.0mg Arimidex/anastrozole per week in divided doses?

Thank you for your help in clarifying.

Anabolic steroid adjunct
In the world of performance-enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports’ illegal drug lists.

When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[27]

High levels of AASs, that mimic the body’s natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[28] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

Professional athletes who have tested positive for hCG have been temporarily banned from their sport, including a 50-game ban from MLB for Manny Ramirez in 2009[29] and a 4-game ban from the NFL for Brian Cushing for a positive urine test for hCG.[30]

The question is do you need your Testicles to produce sperm or not. I do not use it I like the combination of high libido low sperm. I 46 with 3 kids, so if the boys wither from my TRT I say screw you balls if you had done the job we would t be in this mess.

Oh the other parts are shorthand for subcutaneous SC and EOD is every other day.

Thank you.

I am 46 too, single and do not want kids. But if the Testicles shrink isn’t it a kind of embarrassment with a woman?

What does 1.0mg Arimidex/anastrozole per week do?

to Prevent this:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/Breast-growth-in-men_10464938

If you think tiny balls are turn off for the Ladies, you you sure dont want a pair of tites.

Usage in men
While officially indicated for women, this drug has proven effective in the off-label use of reducing estrogens (in particular and more importantly, estradiol) in men.[9] Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism.[10] It can also contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer.[11] Some athletes and body builders will also use anastrozole as a part of their steroid cycle to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogens; gynecomastia and water retention.[9] Study data suggests dosages of 0.5 mg to 1 mg a day reduce serum estradiol approx. 50% in men, which differs in postmenopausal women.[12

I use a pill spilter and cut the 1 MG in to 4 pieces. Take a 1/4 every other day.

Thank you. But why not use Tamoxifen or Chlomid? These are by far much cheaper.
Of course you would need a little bit more mg per week with that.
What is the difference?

[quote]Agent Smith wrote:
Thank you. But why not use Tamoxifen or Chlomid? These are by far much cheaper.
Of course you would need a little bit more mg per week with that.
What is the difference?[/quote]

Clomid and Nolva are SERMs, they bind at some of the body’s estrogen receptors but do not activate them. Notice I said SOME, not all…you are still susceptible to estrogenic sides.

Arimidex prevents T from converting to E2 in the first place…you are nipping the problem in the bud before it becomes a problem…

HCG is useful for more than just making sure your nuts are up to size…also responsible for some pregnenolone production, which can influence mood, energy levels, and immune function…

Thank you VTBalla34. So the recommendation for Arimidex is 1/4 tablet every other day?

0.25 mg EOD is a good start…adjust up or down from there based on bloodwork and symptoms